EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

ALLC store

like the items you have to sell. it is easy to use website and your customers can get orders sooner. customers like the items.

JD Odds & Ends

Eprolo turned my store around from going out of business into making sweet Cha-Chings on the daily, while getting positive reviews from customers who got their products on time.

But the best part is the customer service, easy to access and communicate with, they will find a solution for you, fast!

CLOTHES CAPTIONING

Easy transactions and good service and help whenever I need it! Recommended!! Good Shipping options too. Add some plug-ins to make it even better.

Y & N Inc

This is the best Dropshipping app out there. Trust me, I have looked at them all. Not only is it free so it shipping. That is simply amazing. The best part, if you like any items from AliExpress, simply have them imported to Eprolo and receive all the benefits with a lower cost than Aliexpress. There is no reason to go anywhere else. Eprolo is where it is at.

I love using the App. Its simple, understandable. I would like there to be more information in the details that matches the Shopify details, so I do not have to go in an manual edit each items. It is quite tedious.

Keka's Way New York

This app does not do what it states. It's express shipping times are always off and never on time! I have wasted so much money paying for express shipping. When you order a lot of items they either dont send it all or send you the wrong color. They will use your logo if you pay for it but the brand tags will be in each piece of item. You dont pay any monthly fee but there is levels, if you spend this much money you will go into the next level and get extra stuff such as free customized tape and all that, however that is fake! Everytime you get closer to reaching that level they will change the rules and move the free stuff to the next level. NOW THEY DONT EVEN SOURCE PRODUCTS! you have to do everything manually! You dont get full refund like you do in aliexpress. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!

TheSunShineSpot

This app is great for automating your fulfillment and getting faster shipping times. They will even source new products for you and they offer a cashback program as well. I am highly satisfied with the service! Thanks

4thsinClothing

amazing apps anyone starting dropshipping use this app. Been using it for about 2 months now and they are the reason my store is going off!

SophistiSexy

6 orders placed through Eprolo since July 28th, and I am about to issue my second refund to an unhappy customer.
I reached out to Eprolo regarding a product stuck in the processing mode. I waited for about two days for a response or email back from them. I then decided to click around on the dashboard. I clicked the "View All Chat" button and saw they had responded saying they could not fulfill the order. They didn't email me. I didn't receive a notification showing they had responded to me. It seemed as though they immediately archived their response to me in the message box. That was the first refund I had to issue.

After issuing the refund and checking the provided tracking numbers to make sure other orders were not "floating", I noticed all the other orders were still showing they "In Transit". A few seconds later, I get an email from different customer saying their package was supposed to be shipped to them already. I looked at the tracking number again to make sure I hadn't entered the wrong number. That customer is now requesting a refund.

So, to make a long story short, Eprolo is not effective. Eprolo does not have good customer service. I have had 6 orders placed through Eprolo since July 28th. Today is August 14th, and none of my customers have had their products shipped to them. My business' credibility has been degraded by this company. They do not respond in a timely manner. Their shipping method does not work. I will be unpublishing all products and deactivating my account with them as soon as I can get an update from Eprolo regarding the remaining "In Transit" customer orders. Say No To Eprolo.
--------------------------------
September 7, 2019
I'm still having problems with Eprolo. They don't honor their shipping policy. I asked for a refund for the shipping fees I paid. They don't want to refund me the full amount. I asked for an address so I can update my shipping settings & policies on eBay, and they didn't provide one. They do not provide good customer service. They even had the nerve once to ask me to remove my review. They are rude.
One of my orders had to be refunded to the customer because 6 days after the order was placed, the tracking number was not verifiable and I had no way of telling the customer where the product was. I complained about the tracking number to Eprolo for almost 5 days until I just said it. The order was placed by the customer on August 20. I refunded the customer on August 26, and it wasn't delivered until August 31. When I contacted Eprolo again, they said they couldn't refund me the cost I paid them for the item because it had already been shipped from their warehouse. The agent said they didn't owe me a refund because it shipped it 9 days. The 20th to the 31st is 11 days, duh. Even if it did ship in 9 days, that's longer than the 5-8 days they promised. How was I supposed to know what was going on when the tracking number they provided did not work?!?! When they said they did not want to refund at least the express shipping fees I paid, I was furious. There was nothing I could do because they have no contact number and they only respond after 24 hours. The agent contacted me and said it wouldnt be "fair" to them to issue me a refund for the shipping fees because they had to pay for shipping too. WHAT!!! EXCUSE ME?!?!? I paid an extra $3.5 for express shipping on a $35 order that I had to refund because of an invalid tracking number, and they want to say what's not fair to them. Really . I paid express shipping fees for 3 separate orders & none of them shipped within 5-8 days. The agent said I need to be aware of the issues going on in Hong Kong. My customers do not care about what's going on in Hong Kong. They want what they paid for, which was a guaranteed product on a guaranteed date.
When I asked for an address to Hong Kong or China or wherever they are, all they can tell me is use to epacket. Why tell me to use epacket when I ask for a shipping origin. It makes no sense. I explained to the agent that I'm selling on eBay and need an address/shipping origin. They don't give a. Did I mention Eprolo can be very rude?
So, I'm still waiting for an address and I'm still waiting to see how much they are going to refund my for the Express shipping fees I paid.
•I want my $9.50 refund for the shipping fees I paid.
•I need an address to set up my shipping settings on eBay.

menochic

it's just very useful and great apps I enjoy using it, the easiest app for a dropshipping business, I recommend it strongly.

Zoe's Booteek

This app is so easy to use and the selection is vast. I also like how you can still source from Ali if need be. The fast shipping is awesome too!