EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Platinum accessories

I'm not gonna use but 1 or 2 items from this app because I tested shipping for 1 item and its passed the 15-20 days stated and the tracking is horrible and I don't want my customers to go through this.

August 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. 15-20 days is the standard free shipping option, it`s even better than ePacket, if you are looking for a faster shipping method, please use US Express shipping.

Cartersgoods

Just started using the app lots of features and lots of products very interested in the custom boxes no other app is offering this.

A & M Fashion

I used this app to get great products. Eprolo, has curated products that customers can buy with confidence. I have no problems with this application. I have used this app to find hard to find items that other drop shipping apps cannot.

Cobratac

very nice and easy to use.. shipping could be faster some customers wait up to 6 weeks for a drop ship... not very nice

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

This app I use to find faster shipping items. It’s easy to use and they can put my branding on the packages.

iDesire

I have been using this app for more than a month now and what i can say is that Paul has been the best Customer Service Agent ever. Eprolo is the best dropshipping app on the app store for the moment. I have tried a lot from dropified to oberlo to spocket..etc and I sincerly find eprolo to be much better!

Keep up the good work. Kudos !

coolshoppingnow

the support team is not cooperative, every imported item takes ages to import upto one week for a single product to import. its better to list manually rather than using this app.

OakwoodStreet

This app has given me some great products. I think it could be better if the Free plan included more products but I understand

Delilahshome

Absolutely fantastic support.
I have asked lots of questions and always been super helpful i have imported products too and they have been approved and added to the site It would be nicer if there were some cheaper items so that we could compete with similar marketplaces though.

Wicked Crazy Creations

I use this side by side with Oberlo, This App is laggy and at times turns every title the same .. ex if I have something titled Forest pendant and I alter the description and price the rest of the items in the import list change to that Title Forest Pendant and I have to close the app and reopen it to go away Recently I asked a question and my reply was :

Rick:

Sorry, these products are U.S based and we can not dropship.

2018-12-21 09:44:47

I did not ask them to dropship I inquired If they could get a few products FROM CHINA! Not The US ... you know they ask us to ask them So umm yeah just another wannabe Oberlo app IMO AFTER I Clicked "Submit Review" it gave me another window wanting to delete my 1 star review LOLOL

August 12, 2020

Thank you for your review, ERPOLO App can do way more than Oberlo, Importing product from Aliexpress, fulfill orders in bulk from Aliexpress with a few clicks, and it`s free for everyone.