Reseñas (2.044)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de mayo de 2024

I've had an all around great experience working with Eprolo. Shipping is fast, they can handle high order volume, and they're able to source any products I need at a lower price than is available on Aliexpress. But working with my agent Bella is especially what has made this such an amazing experience for me. Bella goes above and beyond to make sure all of my dropshipping needs are taken care of. I will happily continue working with Eprolo, and would recommend them over any of the other dropshipping service providers I've tried.

Jewelry Store
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
5 de junio de 2024

I recommend this app; it has changed a lot. They have fast deliveries, and that brings us a lot of peace of mind. We always want to give very good service to our customers, and now that we can choose fast delivery, it is very good.

MyStoreLiving
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
4 de julio de 2024

I emailed Irving questions about the products that I am pushing to my store. Irving provided me with great customer service. The response was extremely fast, professional and accurate. Too bad there only 5 stars. Irving deserves extra stars!!! Thank you Irving!!!

Hoodies For All Kind
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
16 de julio de 2024

I strongly recommend using eprolo. This application is really great. Our Eprolo's contact Ashley, provides a very effective and serious work. It is always a pleasure to work with them as they go out their way to give you full satisfaction. Thanks again for your hard work !

KoreanxWear
Francia
7 meses usando la aplicación
16 de julio de 2024

If you are looking for a reliable dropshipping platform, look no further than Eprolo. We have been using their services for our sports clothing store, and we couldn't be more satisfied.
One of Eprolo's standout features is its exceptional customer service. They are incredibly responsible and always ready to help with any issues or questions we have. Their team is quick to respond and provides thorough, helpful answers.
Our orders are processed quickly, and the platform ensures timely deliveries, which has greatly improved our customer satisfaction.
Highly recommend!

SPORTIFY.PRO
11 meses usando la aplicación
12 de junio de 2024

Eprolo is a noteworthy platform for dropshipping, offering a streamlined and user-friendly service for managing inventory. Here’s a detailed review of their service:

Eprolo boasts a highly intuitive interface, making it accessible even for those new to dropshipping. The dashboard is well-organized, providing clear navigation to various functionalities such as product sourcing, inventory management, and order fulfillment. The simplicity of the design reduces the learning curve, allowing users to quickly get up to speed and start managing their inventory efficiently.

One of Eprolo’s standout features is its robust inventory management system. Users can easily import products from Eprolo’s extensive catalog, which includes a wide range of categories to suit various niches. The real-time inventory updates ensure that sellers are always aware of stock levels, helping to prevent overselling and ensuring timely fulfillment of orders.

Eprolo integrates seamlessly with major e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and eBay. This integration is crucial for sellers looking to streamline their operations, as it allows for automated syncing of products, inventory levels, and orders. The ease of integration helps save time and reduces the risk of manual errors.

Eprolo offers a vast selection of products at competitive prices, making it easier for sellers to find items that meet their needs. Additionally, the platform provides customization options, allowing users to add their branding to products and packaging. This feature is particularly beneficial for those looking to build a unique brand identity and enhance customer experience.

The platform provides various shipping options, including standard and expedited shipping, with tracking available for all orders. Eprolo's ability to handle both domestic and international shipping ensures that sellers can cater to a global customer base. Their partnerships with reliable logistics companies help to ensure timely delivery, which is a critical factor in maintaining customer satisfaction.

Eprolo offers commendable customer support, with a responsive team available to assist users with any issues or queries. The availability of multiple support channels, including live chat and email, ensures that users can get help when they need it. The support team is knowledgeable and efficient, contributing to a smoother user experience.

Eprolo provides a competitive pricing structure with no upfront costs, making it accessible for new and experienced sellers alike. The transparent pricing model, which primarily involves paying for products and shipping costs, allows users to manage their budgets effectively.

Eprolo stands out as a reliable and user-friendly dropshipping platform, particularly praised for its efficient inventory management, extensive product catalog, seamless integrations, and excellent customer support. Whether you're a novice or an experienced dropshipper, Eprolo's service can significantly simplify the process of managing inventory and fulfilling orders, allowing you to focus more on growing your business.

The Gift Horse Shop
Sudáfrica
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
15 de mayo de 2024

Been using Eprolo for over a year already and this has saved me a lot of time and money. I am working with a very helpful Eprolo Agent Ashley and she helps me to find the right products, shipping, suppliers and make better deals for my store.

JETIX
Reino Unido
11 meses usando la aplicación
8 de junio de 2024

Excellent customer service which answers quickly and helpfully. Eprolo itself also offers a big variety of products while at the same time having shipping times which are pretty quick. It is also pretty much seamless to use with shopify. Highly recommend so far in my journey.

South Sleep
Suecia
2 meses usando la aplicación
23 de junio de 2024

I have been cooperating with Eprolo for almost a month, have 9 orders with them, no problem at all. I hope this cooperation has long way to go, I'm planning to do scaling period with Eprolo, hopefully there won't be issues.

Unlike some other dropshipping companies which sometimes don't care about their customers, Eprolo looks very promising, I always message Zoe, to ask them if some item is available for sale or not, they always message back in time, and inform me. So that prevents us "Out of Stock" or "Item not available in the market" problems in advance.

Thanks Eprolo for this experience so far, I'm hoping Eprolo will keep its consistency on providing best experience!

Lumos Loot
Reino Unido
19 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 2 de julio de 2024

Very great platform!

Service is fast, very friendly and very helpful. All test orders have gone very well so far.

Ashley is one of the best customer support I have ever experienced. Very hands on support and very clear in all instructions. Fast replies and always keeps me up to date with all important notifications and changes.

The plat form is very sophisticated, prices are great and product option are practically limitless.
My best part is that they offer custom branding and many other perks.

Fulfillment is extremely seamless and secure. Make sure to use a tracking app alongside, I recommend 17Track.
Makes the whole operation very smooth.

Can't wait to do further business with them.

Aega