Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
4 mars 2024

Customer service is very fast and reliable, and Eprolo haves so many products to selling. Many products are of good quality. The product cost is high but they do not charge any initial fee or subscription fee

GALA
Turkiet
4 månader användning av appen
23 februari 2024

They are good company with a lot of wonderful experience i am glad finally my first order as been fufilled.

Dehavey
Italien
7 månader användning av appen
28 februari 2024

I like to work with shopify is very professional and easy to use, I had a good sales experience and I will continue to use it. It's wonderful ❤️

Darline Store
Portugal
7 månader användning av appen
5 mars 2024

Consistently exceptional customer service! I've consistently received prompt responses to my inquiries, typically within 24 hours, and often instantaneously. Their shipping is reliably timely, ensuring I receive my products promptly. For anyone involved in drop-shipping, I highly recommend this app. My experience has been outstanding thus far, with zero complaints.

Eleganto Home
Kanada
5 månader användning av appen
20 mars 2024

Eprolo is very easy to use, they have a huge selection of products to choose from and many different ways to buy and sell their products there pricing is very good to its lowest I have seen so if your looking to start a bussiness or already have a business and looking for a supplier I would highly recommend eprolo for your inventory needs

Unapologeticix
USA
18 dagar användning av appen
21 mars 2024

The site could improve especially on mobile devices, however they are very great at getting back to you. Great customer service. Thank you again.

Creative Corner
Förenade Arabemiraten
29 dagar användning av appen
12 mars 2024

They always try to do the best and im happy with them.

Barbiface Shop
Schweiz
8 månader användning av appen
31 januari 2024

Eprolo has been super easy and wonderful to use, Support is quick even with the difference in timezones, everything is clear and straightforward with Eprolo and has been my number 1 go since I started using shopify.

Awakened Aesthetics
Kanada
5 månader användning av appen
3 januari 2024

Great customer service always! Every time I have a question I always get a quick reply in less than 24 hrs. Most of the time is right away and they ship the product in a timely manner. Get this app if you do drop-shipping. Great experience so far and zero complaints so far.

mystuffdepot.com
USA
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
27 februari 2024

Exceptional customer service! EPROLO consistently delivers quick responses to inquiries within 24 hours, often even quicker. Their promptness is unmatched, ensuring a seamless experience. Additionally, their timely shipping of products underscores their commitment to efficiency. If you're into drop-shipping, EPROLO is a must-have app. My experience has been nothing short of fantastic, with zero complaints. Highly recommend!

Hamod Baby