Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 april 2024

I recommend eprolo because of the timely responses. Communication is key to anything which we partake in, especially when it comes to doing business.

U.E.A. MERCHANDISE EMPIRE
Kanada
2 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 22 april 2024

eprolo has great customer support, great quality products, and saves me many times when an item is missing so great to have them as a supplier or one of them. I will keep working with them for my clothing brand. I also have a personal agent Bella that always helps me in timely manner

DONNA
Israel
27 mars 2024

Great customer service & super easy platform to use! I love it

Princess Palace
22 april 2024

Thanks Paul For Your Excellent Customer Service.

Shires
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
18 mars 2024

EPROLO delivers beyond expectations with their outstanding customer support. When I encountered an issue, Paul from their team stepped in and provided exemplary assistance. His dedication and expertise resolved my concerns swiftly, showcasing EPROLO's commitment to customer satisfaction. Highly recommended for top-notch service!

Mydevice2you
Storbritannien
4 månader användning av appen
12 mars 2024

EPROLO has more selection to choose from than dsers but they have faster shipping. And great customer service support too.

Rengvo Home
5 månader användning av appen
15 maj 2024

This is the best dropshipping supplier. Their customer support is superb. My supplier agent Yang answers and responds to my questions in no time. Their shipping times are also very fast. No more aliexpress dropshipping where the customer has to wait a month to receive their product. Thank you to eprolo and their team fo such a great experience!

Divani
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
27 februari 2024

great experience, and when i eed something they are very helpfull always, listening to my problems and solving them quickly

moxie spark
Italien
10 månader användning av appen
20 mars 2024

It is a healthy application where I can follow all processes from end to end. With Bella, one of the team members, we can follow and analyse all our work on a daily basis through the system. I am grateful for her support on the subject. you can work with peace of mind.

Mada33
Turkiet
Redigerat 7 maj 2024

Irving did a great job to my order and he’s really helpful. Thank you !!

RAJ Beauty & Fashion