EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Paris Girl 21

Competitive prices and good products, but they don't offer 24/7 customer service. They are only available during Chinese business hours and also they do not work on weekends. If you have any problems, keep in mind that you will have to wait and so will your customer.

Wevhu

I love this app! It's easier to set up than most and you get a wide selection of products to choose from. I also love the shorter shipping times. I do wish they had a 24/7 live chat help though

Box-E-Tronix

I've installed it but haven't really used it that much yet. I'll return at a later date to share my experience.

JR Super Sports Store

This app has helped me get many good products to my store. The only problem I have is import amounts are limited. I love the product especially the swim wear. These products import to the shop nicely as is.

Cosmochix Cosmeticz

Easy to install, great products and easy to use. I just wish it had better photos and descriptions and better links to original products.

ERONESTA (The Emporium)

Highly instructive interface, very user friendly, looking forward to shift permanently on the services. They set in up in a way that you get all the answers you need as soon as you install and start using. On top of that they seems to be winning over competition - price efficient. >Looking forward for continuity

Gurdeep Singh Cheema

I am using this app since 2 years products and shipping time is good but if Eprolo remove products import limits then it will increase revenue both for stores and Eprolo because more product then more choices and extra sales.

SoGood - Online Shopping

Usei o aplicativo para angariação de produtos, o que funcionou bastante bem, de forma fácil, clara e muito intuitiva.

Xkhlosive's

Just installed this app. Hoping it's good. Like the delivery time. Can see that some words lay on top of one another. Maybe just space your codes a little bit more.

Party is Life

I love this app. The fact that i could have my logo on the tape used on the package is great! I used to use oberlo and a few others, but being able to have some of the customizations for personalization is the best. The support is very helpful as well. The UI/UX interface isn't as great as oberlo, but the features is what makes it better. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10