EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

MaxiApparel.com

Hi I installed the app and liked the interface, i sent support a message just to see if they are responsive but so far didn't get an email back from them, this concerns me on moving on using them.

June 8, 2019

Sorry about the late response, we were on holiday so that we could not answer your questions in time. Most of the messages and emails can be answered in less than 24 hours from Monday to Friday. BTW, Eprolo just updated the Print On Demand feature and more powerful feature like White Label is coming soon. We have been trying our best to make this app as useful as possible. We hope this response delay will not affect you using Eprolo App. Thanks!

C & S 4 Less

I use this app to help me sell products on my website and so far I am satisfied and have not been disappointed at all.

Purrfect Cat Store

Not a bad app. Had an issue with one or two products where the images didn't get imported to my store. The kicker is they advertise free shipping and shipping times 5-8 days, but to get that shipping time you actually need to pay extra for express shipping. Otherwise they will just send via epacket which is 10-20 days. So just beware the extra costs of keeping your customers happy

Lil Baby Shop

Had some communication and shipping issues, never got a refund or an apology. Was not impressed with the support.

March 1, 2019

Dear Lil Baby Shop
You have over 20 orders on Eprolo, all of the orders were shipped in 3 days.
All the orders with Express Shipping were delivered in 5-8 days as promised. Your customer should be happy about the delivery time. The ePacket shipping method is free and you did not pay extra for the shipping.

magazzinostore

The product was great just like the ad said, but it took to long on shipping. It came in on 22nd of February 2019 But the order was place on 15th of January
This was not for a customer it was for the Shopify Owner, This was a test product. To see how it all goes. Shipping Sucks

JSportz

Has some potential but right now it's not worth it. Support are great at sourcing products quickly and efficiently. I haven't sent out any orders with them so can't comment on that. For now I will stick with CJ Dropshipping.

2 Next