EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Fatrina

A very wonderful and easy-to-use tool with a very great flexibility in the options for preparing the product before importing it on my store.

Love Potion Palace

I used Eprolo to start dropshipping my products. I really appreciate the customer service .I enjoyed how easy it is to import products. If you have a question and you are new to this they are very patient and answer every question. Its Great! The prices are already calculated,but you can always adjust them. This is a very good app to use if you are just now starting out ,and are really trying to understand things. The products they have are legit .I ordered from my website like i was a customer got everything I ordered . It came fast and everything was good material . It would be better if it was easier to find certain products. Like for some reason it is hard to find any candles on the site. sometimes if you put in the opposite of what you are looking for it pops up.

SCS Engravings

I use this app to add items to my store I do wish there were more items. I do wish that there was a little better deal and more items with free shipping though. The support is great though.

FaithLU

I'm a new seller and using this app from some weeks. I think it's very practical and nice, with many nice products to choose and with a right price. I like also the short shipping that is good for my customers, I just need to try in these next weeks with the orders. For now thank you Eprolo.

FEELINGUD

I received 3 order , the courries lost 3 products on 5 in my first order(It's not fault of eprolo),fortunately the customer service is available ever in the morning( china time) to help you. I received the full refund immediately for the lost items. The app is easy to use and good. Just one things to be 5 stars, the processing order it's too slowly. In the faw it's wrote 2-3 days but i wait ever 5 days, 2 days of delay for the processing order are really important. For the rest is an amazing app

NUE

This app provides a great alternative for getting access variety of products. The customer service response time is very good.

Pitiloi

Easy to use, very clear and quality pictures that inspire confidence that the products are good enough, there is still work to be done to add funds, otherwise very satisfied.

Essential Kitchen

I just opened my store. At first, it can be overwhelming to figure out how to maneuver through the site and understand how things work, but the Customer Service Team is ON IT. They have answered every question that I've had and it's definitely helped. Just a heads up, depending on your time zone, your questions will be answered within 12+ hours.

Krizler

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding The app is very useful and also work.......................................

Beela’s

Its great app for Dropshippers. Better than many other apps and on top of that it's absolutely free. Highly recommended.