EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Jake Harry Inspiration Mode Tendance

J'utilise cette application depuis 1 an je suis très satisfait pour mon business, je vous recommande fortement

AfterShip Store

Helps with multiple orders from one client and also good with customer service. i like it very much,great

Utility Gizmos International

Lola Wong was so helpful with refund from a returned item by a client. Shipping to USA has also improved to less than 10days! I love using Eprolo!

Cheapnotic

So far it's been great and it is getting better everyday. Customer service is great and very helpful. Not every product has express shipping but most do. I see some extra shipping now because of covid but hopefully it will change.

LiniQue Fashions Inc.

I used this app and the delivery time is not what they claim. Even with you paying the extra amount for 5-7 days the delivery is the same as on Aliexpress. I tried them twice to make sure, and each time I was highly disappointed.

EstArza

Aliexpress has been nothing but painful, and I have been looking at numerous alternatives for some time. Eprolo has been a game changer for me and and solves all the main issues I've had with other supplier alternatives.
Highly recommended.

MelB Pet Accessories

EPROLO has been a great experience with my new store. Better shipping times than most supplies and easy to use. I look forward to building a long relationship with them

CrazeeMarket

Great shipping times though processing takes long. Customer service very good especially Andy HO. I recommend and the prices they match for sourcing are much lower than Alis

Just Your Thing

The perfect app for anyone in the Dropshipping game. Easy to use, always displays all the information required and they don't lie about the delivery times. I have made a few orders with these guys and all of them have arrived early and in good condition. The products are exactly as advertised and I love how easy it is to add products to my site. Its a shame I can not add anymore products as I have now reached my 500 Import limit but that is perfectly fine as they have a great progression system with some really good benefits as you rise from V1 to V5. Very impressed and happy to say these guys will remain my main supplier of products from now on.

For those still unsure where to get your products I would highly recommend EPROLO. They are far better than the likes of Oberlo & MIIUT (Never use MIIUT, pretty sure they are a scam)

Thanks a lot guys love the service!

Boss Lady Bootique

I used this app to fulfill my first order and it was amazing. So easy and self-explanatory I was very pleased with the ease.