EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

LYMAL

[UPDATE] MARCH 2, 2019
I have been testing the app and studying the concept of Dropshipping for 5 months, day and night. I already got more than 6 trainings, courses, and more than 40 videos of what is necessary to not make the mistakes that beginners make. Analyzing this app well, it is very complete, has good products and good prices. As for the shipment, I do not know why I have not ordered any proof. But the most important thing is that it is free, has good descriptions with many photos. (That's something you save yourself from doing with other app). The theme of having a good description with many photos and if possible video, is the order of the day. So if you have all these elements in a FREE app, you are winning. If the shipment is delayed or does not arrive it is a problem of the shipping company, NOT of the app. Also, I think that these people have their own store and give support to the client with their products and the app is still FREE, it is better than anybody else. I told them that I tested the app up to 199 a month. and all, but they all have their problems. But it's worse to have that problem paying 199 a month and not with a FREE one. I congratulate the one who made this system. The only thing you want in the future should do is put some HOT articles, videos and tags pre-integrated. Thanks and I hope that this comment can help many to use the app.

The Handsome Grouse Soap Co.

It's like a useless version of Oberlo. Was promised the ability to import new products from Alibaba by simply entering the URL. Failed every attempt to do so. Don't waste your time.

March 1, 2019

Hi
The Product Sourcing feature is not like other apps you can directly import product from other marketplaces, and the suppliers will handle the shipping for you when you make a sale. All products are stocked in Eprolo warehouse and all packages are shipped from Eprolo warehouse. So our sourcing team has to confirm if we can locate the supply of the product you imported first.
You have imported 3 products from Alibaba, they were refused because many Alibaba products have minimum quality and we cannot stock or purchase a hundred pieces at the beginning for you.

magazzinostore

The product was great just like the ad said, but it took to long on shipping. It came in on 22nd of February 2019 But the order was place on 15th of January
This was not for a customer it was for the Shopify Owner, This was a test product. To see how it all goes. Shipping Sucks

Thee store19

It is a very good and helpful app, It could save you a lot of time and work for your store, I helps you to research products more faster and efficient!!!!!

Imporla

So far it has been a great startup app with new features, that I'm excited about, coming soon. Good design, you can tell it's just now starting but soon the bugs will flatten out and this will be a great and valuable product to have on your store.

One thing to note yes, the products are more expensive but you are paying for them handle or even pack your product for you with that little bit higher payment, in my cases around $3 more per product. There is also cashback for purchases.

MWMY-SHOP

this is a great! App Eprolo-Drop shipping & Branding Nice Products all Category available here thanks.

Prime Desire

This app is a scam. Look at what they write in small letters inside the app (notice: Balance is $100): "What if I can not spend all the balance before I uninstall Eprolo? Processing the prepayment only when you want to choose Eprolo as a long term partner because balance cannot be withdrawn. You can order products from Eprolo for yourself to spend all the balance." ...In other words, they suck you up in $100 even if you make no sales. Shopify should ban these companies permanently. What an insult!!!!

March 1, 2019

Hi
I think there is a misunderstanding. You have just installed Eprolo app for 2-3 minutes and written this review. This is not fair because you haven`t spent any time to experience the app before writing the review.
the prepayment feature is only for sellers who already have orders going on Eprolo. Paypal charges 3% fees from us of each payment, we offer this feature so that sellers can prepayment once to avoid the Paypal fees, and we return the fees to the seller. this is a win-win option for both sides.

WWW.JOOKSY.COM

Alot of products from eprolo are more expensive than local shops here in the UK. very difficult to use eprolo as a supplier of goods. no profit to be made.
new update as of 28.02.19 - placed order on the 12.02.19. order was shipped to america when i am in the UK. The tracking number is not working. its been 16 days for something they should be 5 - 8 days. Customer refund will be required soon i think. Not very good service at all.

Clever Dick's Smart Gadgets

This is one of the first apps I have used and have found it very intuitive and user friendly. It has made my introduction to dropshipping very easy. They have a great range of quality brands and product. I definitely recommend.

Appalachian Bittersweet

I was excited to try this app because of the promised delivery times and the product was what I needed. However my test order has been sitting unfulfilled for over a week (paid for the “express” that is supposed to be delivered to customer in 5-8 days) with absolutely NO response yet to any of the messages I have sent. I do not recommend you waste your time on this supplier like I did.