EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,High Quality products and Free,Easy to setting,I would like to give 5 stars,Thank You,

GoBullyMarket

I just moved some product into my shopify store. I hope I get some conversion, I would like to be able to see the performance of the products before I import them

Cottro

Great provider.
Very quick and friendly support. Good items.
The thing i like the most, is the custom packaging and tape both with logo option.

The Mobile Clothes Shop Ltd

I really like the app very easy to use For TMCS LTD and very friendly and helpful 100% like

Holy Grail of Beauty Supply, LLC

It says all shipping free but it looks like it's only free if we order epacket but epacket takes way to long.

gtaygoods

I have been using this app for a short time but have found many new products to important to my shopify store. I like how we have the custom make our invoice pages for customer orders.
I dont like how the only way I can upgrade to a better account is through pay pal. It would be even better if they are able to add new payment options. other Wise so far so goods :)

Far South

I have been using eprolo for a while now & I have found them to be the best over any others. I've tried several & my orders have all been for products listed from eprolo & not 1 order for a product listed from another app. I email a lot & every time I get a fast response even when I've asked stupid questions. You may have had delays in shipping during their holiday break but a bulletin marked in bold was sent explaining this. I had my own order shipped & it came quick. The shipping is free & if you read the notes it says NEW express shipping option 5-8 days. Express is not free on any website & eprolo has very low cost express shipping. Most don't give another option. My point is that everyone will make a mistake here & there but after trying so many dropshippers I can say that eprolo is the best & easiest to understand.

Purrfect Cat Store

Not a bad app. Had an issue with one or two products where the images didn't get imported to my store. The kicker is they advertise free shipping and shipping times 5-8 days, but to get that shipping time you actually need to pay extra for express shipping. Otherwise they will just send via epacket which is 10-20 days. So just beware the extra costs of keeping your customers happy

Lil Baby Shop

Had some communication and shipping issues, never got a refund or an apology. Was not impressed with the support.

March 1, 2019

Dear Lil Baby Shop
You have over 20 orders on Eprolo, all of the orders were shipped in 3 days.
All the orders with Express Shipping were delivered in 5-8 days as promised. Your customer should be happy about the delivery time. The ePacket shipping method is free and you did not pay extra for the shipping.

LYMAL

[UPDATE] MARCH 2, 2019
I have been testing the app and studying the concept of Dropshipping for 5 months, day and night. I already got more than 6 trainings, courses, and more than 40 videos of what is necessary to not make the mistakes that beginners make. Analyzing this app well, it is very complete, has good products and good prices. As for the shipment, I do not know why I have not ordered any proof. But the most important thing is that it is free, has good descriptions with many photos. (That's something you save yourself from doing with other app). The theme of having a good description with many photos and if possible video, is the order of the day. So if you have all these elements in a FREE app, you are winning. If the shipment is delayed or does not arrive it is a problem of the shipping company, NOT of the app. Also, I think that these people have their own store and give support to the client with their products and the app is still FREE, it is better than anybody else. I told them that I tested the app up to 199 a month. and all, but they all have their problems. But it's worse to have that problem paying 199 a month and not with a FREE one. I congratulate the one who made this system. The only thing you want in the future should do is put some HOT articles, videos and tags pre-integrated. Thanks and I hope that this comment can help many to use the app.