EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Sassy Pet

Very useful to find products and start our branding. Really fast shipping to France and Germany... for other EU countries is 15-25 finds, and that's actually fast when we consider usual shipping time via Aliexpress and Alibaba.

souqoz

The most easiet and one click import solution for products. Prices are also compatiable and hot selling preselected products available

Healthy Movements

I use Eprolo to add products to my online store. I love the fact that everything is automated and best of all it is free. Their service is so good, I'm using them now on my second website.

Fitt-Thickk Trainers

I'm using this app with my online store and I have been having issue after issue. Some times my orders from my store do not sync for me to place the order which causes a delay in shipping. Another time, once I purchased the order, the payment and shipping details would not sync until 2 days later. This also causes delay in communicating with my customers and causes friction.

Then, there is not a customer service representative on my time zone, therefore, I have to wait 12-24 hours for a reply. Not good for business relationships.

werkzeug-online24

Ich bin bis jetzt sehr zufrieden. Der Kundenservice reagiert sehr schnell und man bekommt gute Informationen. Die Lieferzeiten sind auch zufriedenstellend. Die Preise sind bei bestimmten Produkten relativ hoch, aber für den Service ist das angemessen.

VSkin

great job EPROLO thank you so much, you change my life. Your dropshipping shop will be better with this APS

Premium Summer

Good app works a lot better than other apps. Better delivery times and easier methods to import products.

TrapHouse Urban Gear

This is the best dropshipping app on shopify has been a blessing so far and with fast shipping we hope to go a long way with EPROLO . Thanks !

Elena Milani Couture

Very easy to use, modify and import products, a great delivery service, quick and fast, and the assistance they give me was superb!

Southern Mobile Accessories

such an amazing selection and great pricing. looking forward to a long and strong relationship!!!!!!!!!