EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

La Mode

So far so good. I believe it is a good starting place for everyone. I do wish there were better alerts but aside from that it does what needs to be done

TrendWaresCo

this app is amazing their response time and customer service is pretty good and ill always do their express shipping helps my business tremendously. limited products but its the best of all the products on ali so you know you are getting them from a good trusted distributors eprolo has a guidelines for their suppliers and if they do not meet their standards they do not add their products witch is a very good confidence booster for my business. A1 service highly recommend!

Cann-A-Buddies

I have found a lot of decent products with this App. It has not let me down yet and I've had it on my account for almost a year.

YouShouldBeShopping.com

YOUSHOULDBESHOPPING.COM:
Just downloaded Eprolo - So far so good on the set up - Will be back to update review later...

My Gym Complex

It appears to be a good app but I have had too may issues with them within 2 months, all seem to be lies and false hope. NO US WAREHOUSES!! The following issues have occured: lost package without letting me know until I figured out something was wrong with the tracking number, tracking numbers are almost useless, sent wrong color/size to customer after waiting 3 weeks, express shipping was posted 7-10 days, but it took 15 days for one and 16 days for another item. It is now 06/05 and my customer still hasnt received package ordered 04/25. Update: Customer finally received package from 04/25 order on 06/22. They are offering me a refund at least.

shoperifiky

best app ever amazing help center recomend it it is very usuful especielly for droppshiping nice app

Rozaful.com

ITS GOOD COMPANY WITH FAST SHIPPING. THIS HELPS A LOT! I WAS THINKING THIS IS A SCAM BUT ITS NOT, FAST SHIPPING SOLVED PROBLEM.

A Miúda de Bikini

Top. you can even personalize your own logo. I think they should offer the option of personalized box to all account levels

BassoPrezzooo

ho usato quest app e sono molto soddisfatto,buoni prodotti e spedizione veloce. ha anche ottime ricompense

Bayou Blessings

I have tried every dropshipping app out there, and this is by far the best I have found. I'm looking forward to working with this company!