EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding | Reviews

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

TFG Sports

Great app, definitely worth trying out! Been using for a couple weeks now and can truly say its helped me a lot. Would 100% recommend.

Red Robin Pets

I used this app to help me find pet products for my store and it didn't disappoint. So much choice and great prices, plus express shipping options.

Finn And Harley

App works great. It needs a little improvement in terms of comparing it to oberlo from a functional standpoint like tracking shipments and merging variants from different suppliers. But overall, I like that you have a person that you can talk to for questions and responds in a timely manner.

Worth Owning Inc.

All you'll ever need for your dropshipping business!
Been using Eprolo for a few months now and I can honestly say that I have never encountered any problems with importing products or shipping products.

BohoCult

I have tried many different apps both for dropshipping and print on demand in my store. So far it seems there is everything I need in one app - Eprolo - and it makes things easier for me.

Great Deal

SERIOUSLY MESSED UP WITH ORDERS. EXTREMELY POOR. ONLY 40 PERCENT OF THE ORDERS GET FULFILLED. ORDERS FROM 15TH JAN HAS NOT BEEN FULFILLED IMAGINE THE CUSTOMERS CONTANTLY CONTACT US. SO STRESSED.

lettvinthverdag.no

I have been working in the Eprolo app for a month now and decided to use them exclusively for my dropshipping business. The fact that I can both sourse from Aliexpress and use Eprolos own product catalog is very convenient - and still be able to ship my customers order in one package even if a customers total order is a mix of both sourced and Eprolo products. Their customer support is also very friendly and informative - which is a succsess factor for both them and my business working togheter. I have not yet launched, so will have to wait and see how the process goes in reality, but so far I am very impressed.

Stylish Affinity

I like that this is very practical and nice. Easy navigation on site. Many nice products to choose from with great prices. I like also the short shipping that is good for my customers.

MODELYSTA

it is a good app and have a good prodacts and they have a many special option to choosing prodects ..

Bluu Roaz

Great selections for just about any product you could want. I am pleased by doing business with ERPOLO - definitely added the extra options to my site that I needed.