EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

Heavenly Tease Fashion Collectibles

Love the product selections for both men's and women's fashions and the shipping choices are great. Great job guys. Thanks from the team at Heavenly Tease.

Myrocksrock.com

So Far it has worked good I just started my website but I would recommend.

David's Jewellery

Very Useful app. good quality and peace of mind knowing that they do care about quality. I can submit a link for a product that I want and within 24 they found for me. plus their fast shipping makes the different.

TRIPLE AAA Fashion Collection

I am happy that I downloaded this app to my store. Products are high quality. Customer service support is great. I would recommend! They are just a few minor things that can improve but other than that I would recommend.

TerraOra

I really like this app as it has lots of variety and free shipping. However it would get 5 stars if the product descriptions were better.

Just Tech Things

Eprolo has become my defacto dropshipping app to source products for my store. Presentation and layout is great, product searching is superb and options for faster shipping- Perfect!!! Prices are competitive, product photos seems better quality and importing to my store is a breeze. One negative thus far is an item was lost in delivery using E-packet. Expected it in Florida, but its somewhere in Texas at the moment. Other than this, highly recommend Eprolo.

2030shopping.com

it is a good app to import products from China. it is free but they have this E-coins on there app and they charge 0.05 per order which is cheap and they offer free shipping

Ondula

Très bonne application, mais des progrès à faire au niveau de l'importation ! Mes clients reçoivent leurs articles en un colis quelque soit le fournisseur et c'est super !

GoBullyMarket

I just moved some product into my shopify store. I hope I get some conversion, I would like to be able to see the performance of the products before I import them

Holy Grail of Beauty Supply, LLC

It says all shipping free but it looks like it's only free if we order epacket but epacket takes way to long.