EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

Valleyhoop

Very buggy and laggy, but pretty much the same as oberlo. I wanted to delete the app but somehow EPROLO doesn't let me remove it from shopify. Can't recommend this app...

October 23, 2019

Very confused and very disappointed, just installed EPROLO app for 3 minutes and posted this 1-star review. EPROLO app is not like Oberlo, It can do way more than Oberlo and you can easily remove EPROLO app from your Shopify admin- Apps page, just simply click the uninstall button.

Ishara

My experience with this app was absolutely horrible. Every single time I ordered, there was an issue. Either the item wasn't really in stock, they would take forever to even ship the item out (way past the time that's stated), or they wouldn't send out every item that was ordered. I've gotten so many complaints from my customers while using this app. It got so bad to the point it almost ruined my business for good. Customer service was horrible also. They would ask you a question, and even if you said no, they would still proceed to do it. Also, I never received certain refunds I was supposed to get. My experience was not good at all and I do not recommend working with them. It was a nightmare!

The Guardian Alarm

I would be very careful as they don't provide refunds for items that dont arrive to the customer and the provide false tracking numbers.

Keka's Way New York

This app does not do what it states. It's express shipping times are always off and never on time! I have wasted so much money paying for express shipping. When you order a lot of items they either dont send it all or send you the wrong color. They will use your logo if you pay for it but the brand tags will be in each piece of item. You dont pay any monthly fee but there is levels, if you spend this much money you will go into the next level and get extra stuff such as free customized tape and all that, however that is fake! Everytime you get closer to reaching that level they will change the rules and move the free stuff to the next level. NOW THEY DONT EVEN SOURCE PRODUCTS! you have to do everything manually! You dont get full refund like you do in aliexpress. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!

Larry's Shopper's Paradise

DON'T FALL FOR THE SUPER FAST SHIPPING, REALLY AND 1000'S OF ITEM'S YEH RIGHT I'VE BEEN WAITING ON A SIMPLE ORDER FOR GOING ON A WEEK AND IT'S STILL FULLFILLING, SO THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU USE THESE FOLK'S.... CRAP-CRAP-CRAP.

SophistiSexy

6 orders placed through Eprolo since July 28th, and I am about to issue my second refund to an unhappy customer.
I reached out to Eprolo regarding a product stuck in the processing mode. I waited for about two days for a response or email back from them. I then decided to click around on the dashboard. I clicked the "View All Chat" button and saw they had responded saying they could not fulfill the order. They didn't email me. I didn't receive a notification showing they had responded to me. It seemed as though they immediately archived their response to me in the message box. That was the first refund I had to issue.

After issuing the refund and checking the provided tracking numbers to make sure other orders were not "floating", I noticed all the other orders were still showing they "In Transit". A few seconds later, I get an email from different customer saying their package was supposed to be shipped to them already. I looked at the tracking number again to make sure I hadn't entered the wrong number. That customer is now requesting a refund.

So, to make a long story short, Eprolo is not effective. Eprolo does not have good customer service. I have had 6 orders placed through Eprolo since July 28th. Today is August 14th, and none of my customers have had their products shipped to them. My business' credibility has been degraded by this company. They do not respond in a timely manner. Their shipping method does not work. I will be unpublishing all products and deactivating my account with them as soon as I can get an update from Eprolo regarding the remaining "In Transit" customer orders. Say No To Eprolo.
--------------------------------
September 7, 2019
I'm still having problems with Eprolo. They don't honor their shipping policy. I asked for a refund for the shipping fees I paid. They don't want to refund me the full amount. I asked for an address so I can update my shipping settings & policies on eBay, and they didn't provide one. They do not provide good customer service. They even had the nerve once to ask me to remove my review. They are rude.
One of my orders had to be refunded to the customer because 6 days after the order was placed, the tracking number was not verifiable and I had no way of telling the customer where the product was. I complained about the tracking number to Eprolo for almost 5 days until I just said it. The order was placed by the customer on August 20. I refunded the customer on August 26, and it wasn't delivered until August 31. When I contacted Eprolo again, they said they couldn't refund me the cost I paid them for the item because it had already been shipped from their warehouse. The agent said they didn't owe me a refund because it shipped it 9 days. The 20th to the 31st is 11 days, duh. Even if it did ship in 9 days, that's longer than the 5-8 days they promised. How was I supposed to know what was going on when the tracking number they provided did not work?!?! When they said they did not want to refund at least the express shipping fees I paid, I was furious. There was nothing I could do because they have no contact number and they only respond after 24 hours. The agent contacted me and said it wouldnt be "fair" to them to issue me a refund for the shipping fees because they had to pay for shipping too. WHAT!!! EXCUSE ME?!?!? I paid an extra $3.5 for express shipping on a $35 order that I had to refund because of an invalid tracking number, and they want to say what's not fair to them. Really . I paid express shipping fees for 3 separate orders & none of them shipped within 5-8 days. The agent said I need to be aware of the issues going on in Hong Kong. My customers do not care about what's going on in Hong Kong. They want what they paid for, which was a guaranteed product on a guaranteed date.
When I asked for an address to Hong Kong or China or wherever they are, all they can tell me is use to epacket. Why tell me to use epacket when I ask for a shipping origin. It makes no sense. I explained to the agent that I'm selling on eBay and need an address/shipping origin. They don't give a. Did I mention Eprolo can be very rude?
So, I'm still waiting for an address and I'm still waiting to see how much they are going to refund my for the Express shipping fees I paid.
•I want my $9.50 refund for the shipping fees I paid.
•I need an address to set up my shipping settings on eBay.

Jungle Green Earth

I wish I could rate bellow zero this APP is untrustworthy!
My first 3 orders and they F**** up all of them the first one they couldn't source the product had to give a refund. the second one a costumer orders 2 cutlery sets and receives an a iron man phone case and the 3rd one is lost as never arrived!

Paid for duck tape with my logo and they don't even bothered.

This app is an insult and will ruin your name and company.
Costumer service is slow and just buys time and wastes your time.

DO NOT RECOMMEND EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNTRUSTWORTHY.

July 27, 2019

Dear Merchant
The 3rd order was delivered in 4 days which is very fast.
The item for your first order was imported from Aliexpress and it's not guaranteed that we can source all Aliexpress products, there is an option that you can place the order via Aliexpress if we are not able to source the item for you. Sorry that our warehouse team sent a wrong item for your second order. we will full refund this order or send a new one right away. Please note that the customize tape will take around 7 days for the production.
Thanks

Mega Varieties Group

I am writing this a fellow seller to let anyone considering using this App to not do so. Entrusting my business to this APP, the products and shipping has been more than detrimental to my business and its reputation. I am unsure how I will truly recover from all of Eprolo's lapses. I trusted this APP for several reasons. I trusted that if Shopify offered it...then it was reputable. I regret not reading the reviews which is why I am truly taking the time to place this here for all to see and know. Please do not let this happen to you. Although the APP is wonderfully created and looks so very promising, please don't be fooled like I have been. The shipping times are horrendous, US expressing shipping truly is not available. You will not be informed of this until after you have placed the order, paid for express shipping and inquire as to why this order has yet to ship. Only then, will you be informed that they cannot ship your product expeditiously. You will be stuck with explaining to your customers, repeatedly apologizing and refunding more often than not. The tracking numbers they provide really lead to nowhere traceable. If it does finally show anything it will still say processing and the order is being prepared to be shipped. I will be transparent and tell you that out of 100 plus order only 2 people (that I can tell thus far) have received any items. One of those I had to fully refund, because the item they ordered came worn, tattered and stained. They stated that it literally looked used (baby anti roll pillow). When reaching out the company about concerns they or either non-responsive of half responsive and never fully address your issue. The use of this App has been a customer service nightmare for me. I am constantly met with inquiries about where the orders are, refund request, or tracking updates to which it is very difficult to provide because again the tracking does not lead anywhere. If I could give "zero" stars I would. I want you all to know about this. If you care about your business reputation (which I know we all do) be mindful of this app. We work hard to build our business, reputations and brands. We do not deserve to entrust a company such as this with our reputation only for promises to go unfulfilled. The only thing I can hope for at this point is that my service recovery works with my customers in an attempt to rebuild. This has truly cost me much more than money... Please learn from my experience and save yourself the head and heart ache. I am happy to show anyone all of my initiated refunds, complaints, etc... to help anyone that may need it...I truly hope this helps someone who is freshly starting out. Avoid this pitfall. I wish you all the very best.

eCatShop

VERY disappointed in this app that showed SO much promise! They represent and promise "branding" on the shipping label, packing slip and packing "scotch tape" and even have a picture of my scotch tape with my label, which I paid $20 for on 3 of my sites (total $60). I have tested 2 orders by ordering from my own store and, so far, no scotch tape, no packing slip and no shipping label with my branding on them. When I received my orders, I didn't even know it came from my own shop!

They also do NOT ship in 5-8 days on everything. I promised one customer 5-8 day shipping on a stuffed toy for her sons birthday, well, they shipped it by ePacket in 12-25 days and did not notify me for the option of canceling the order. When you choose a shipping option, a vendor does not have the option to use a different shipping method, they MUST use the shipping method chosen and paid for.

I had to go through PayPal for a charge back on this one because they would not honor their promises of a refund to make things right when shipping gets messed up and they cannot follow through on their promises.

Their inability to stand by what they represent in their Shopify business promises has harmed my business reputation with my most recent customers.

I need a fulfillment company I can trust and eProLo has a good concept, but they cannot stand up and delivery on what they promise.

If you want your business reputation damaged, use this app. I am in the process of withdrawing all of my products I have with them and going back to AliExpress directly.

DazeSquad

Do not use the APP to if you are planning on shipping to South Africa. It is not setup for South Africa. Repeat: Do not use the APP to if you are planning on shipping to South Africa. It is not setup for South Africa.

June 28, 2019

Hi
We were really confused about this 1-star review, Eprolo app supports worldwide shipping and this app is available for all sellers from any countries. You have just installed Eprolo app for 5 minutes and leave us this 1-star review, you could contact us via email or LiveChat if you have any questions. This is really a heartbreaker action since our developers are working so hard to create more useful features every day.

Previous 1 3