EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

Hoe Clothes

they don't ship the products you order out. instead they wait multiple weeks and tell you then that it's not in stock. they will offer you store credit but won't offer an actual refund. we only have this still installed to try to use our store credit, and they have messed up multiple orders since then even still.

LiniQue Fashions Inc.

I used this app and the delivery time is not what they claim. Even with you paying the extra amount for 5-7 days the delivery is the same as on Aliexpress. I tried them twice to make sure, and each time I was highly disappointed.

Plus Minus Co.

COMPLETELY USELESS SUPPORT, THEY CAN CLAIM ANYTHING, BUNCH OF JOKERS WITH NO SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY.
SHOPIFY SHOULD SERIOUSLY TAKE ALL THESE COMPLAINTS, AND DELIST THIS APP FROM THE STORE. BUNCH OF JOKERS

The Casa Decorum

I would give zero stars. They lie about the delivery time. I had several charge backs from customers and ended up losing lots money.

The Sweet Finds

I used this to handle orders that had run out from other suppliers. They DO NOT HAVE US WAREHOUSES unlike what they tell you. Its all a sham with "express shipping" from China. Many customers are still waiting up to a month to receive their orders and they just kept telling me I needed to wait a couple more days because they wanted to cover their asses. Its a lie. If your customers want their orders quicker than a month with express shipping I would go elsewhere.

The L.A. District

This company is FRAUD. I have reported this to Shopify Support as Fraud. Do not use this Eprolo to get the products you want on aliexpress as they always gonna reply to you with sourcing issues, no own stock, and LIMITED suppliers which is the reason that they always say PRODUCT OUT OF STOCK when ordering a product you want like in aliexpress. They DON'T work with the same sellers of aliexpress as they have own limited suppliers. Talking to your assigned eprolo assigned account manager is useless as well as they will just leave you with the problem, saying they will take your concern into consideration in the future. They are only capable of supplying their own EPROLO products. Now I have to move like 70% of my store products which are alie products back to Oberlo.

Stylz Select

Although they have a wide selection of product; shipping is not as they claim. There shipping is not faster than aliexpress. When express shipping is selected and paid for; they will charge you for express shipping, but do not ship express. When asked for a refund of express shipping fee they will not return it and tell you the item is already being shipped. Express shipping is also not available on all items as they make it seem, and you won't know what items are allowable until you go to place an order. If you can wait until whenever to receive items then go for it, but if your looking for a supplier with reasonable shipping timeframe; then this not the company to go with.

Darkest Hour

Im coming here to warn you all before you waste HOURS downloading and editing countless titles.
The shipping guarantee that they promise is a full blown lie!
It takes 18 days MINIMUM for shipping
I hate to write such a review but I feel this needs to be said.
The customer service is terrible.
Good luck getting ahold of anyone when you need a answer quickly.
There are on a different time zone and it can take about 24 hours to get a answer and even then its not usually the correct question that needs to be answered. So you re-ask the question again and wait another 24 hours.
THEN here is the real kick in the pants.
If you import any items in the URL area ( importing Ali Express items etc.)
they charge you a extra fee on top of the original price as a "finder fee" because according to them theyre needing to "find" the item.
I had a item that normally costs me $3.50 they bumped it to $12.00
plus shipping.
I was forced to buy off-line because of this price increase.
I contacted Shopify right away and they contacted the company and the company said they didn't do it.
However I have copies and screen shots proving what they did and them also admitting to it.
Because of their 'finder fees" unethical business practices and lack of customer service I deleted over 600 + items , hours of time, including me paying someone to write beautiful descriptions on each product.
THAT should tell you right there just how serious I am.
1. your shipping isn't 4-8 days its 18
2. I also paid for speedy express shipping on one item because I was told the item would take a month and the item STILL isn't delivered., I now have a upset client. The express shipping was refunded to me however they admitted that it was never applied to the product and they're " sorry"
3. $400 down the tubes to hire someone to write product descriptions that cant transfer to a different company even if its the same product.
I wish someone would've warned me like I am warning you.
Use at your own risk.
DON'T IMPORT ITEMS THROUGH THE URL feature it will cost you extra.
Don't believe be :? see for yourself.

Valleyhoop

Very buggy and laggy, but pretty much the same as oberlo. I wanted to delete the app but somehow EPROLO doesn't let me remove it from shopify. Can't recommend this app...

October 23, 2019

Very confused and very disappointed, just installed EPROLO app for 3 minutes and posted this 1-star review. EPROLO app is not like Oberlo, It can do way more than Oberlo and you can easily remove EPROLO app from your Shopify admin- Apps page, just simply click the uninstall button.

Ishara

My experience with this app was absolutely horrible. Every single time I ordered, there was an issue. Either the item wasn't really in stock, they would take forever to even ship the item out (way past the time that's stated), or they wouldn't send out every item that was ordered. I've gotten so many complaints from my customers while using this app. It got so bad to the point it almost ruined my business for good. Customer service was horrible also. They would ask you a question, and even if you said no, they would still proceed to do it. Also, I never received certain refunds I was supposed to get. My experience was not good at all and I do not recommend working with them. It was a nightmare!

Previous 1 3