EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

URHARNESS

If I could not give them any start I would have done it. DON'T USE THIS APP. THEY ARE LIARS. THE SHIPPING TIME IS A BIG FAT LIAR. THEY DON'T RESPOND TO YOUR QUESTIONS ON TIME. SAVE YOURSELF STUPID TROUBLE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS.

Charming Jewels Boutique

Very poor app customer service is terrible they don't understand my questions, going round in circles beware of using this app.

Great Deal

SERIOUSLY MESSED UP WITH ORDERS. EXTREMELY POOR. ONLY 40 PERCENT OF THE ORDERS GET FULFILLED. ORDERS FROM 15TH JAN HAS NOT BEEN FULFILLED IMAGINE THE CUSTOMERS CONTANTLY CONTACT US. SO STRESSED.

Ruby's Luxe Boutique

my request for help are urgent and have not been responded to. Immediate assistance is requested and no email has been received though requested in an issue related to customer product and shipping.

Local Scenes

Wow where do I even begin, I don't normally write reviews because I feel they are all based on perception and memory but eprolo.....sheesh this is a NO just a BIG FAT NO! Save yourself and your pockets from this sham of a company. Shipping Times:
They will process your order and say it has been shipped and then change the actual date of shipping to make it look like it was only a few days.
The carrier they use YunTrack doesnt even start calculating the days until it is picked up and starts moving to seem like it was delivered in 2-4 days. The express shipping is joke they change the price of it whenever the want to. Some items have a fee some don't, some you can get express some takes 12-25 days but you wont know until after the order is made. All of their products you can find on aliexpress it wasnt until i was 50 orders in that I realized it was all LIES! The same exact product is more than likely cheaper and faster somewhere else. Customer Service
They only work after 9pm EST so you wont hear anything for days regarding any issues you have. You cannot cancel any orders once they have been made. They will tell you the item is shipped and just put a fake tracking number until the can actually get the product. To give you a recent example I ordered express shipping on 12/08 they didn't process to ship until 12/18 on 12/29 it WAS NOT EVEN SHIPPED! We asked to refund the shipping since we paid express but after looking at the tracking it left CHINA 12/26 and still not delivered as of today 01/05. I asked for a full refund as clearly it will be over 30 days by the time the customer receives the package and they say we need to keep waiting. Of course the customers wants a refund and still wants to know if they will get the item or not. I honestly was excited when I first found eprolo I was willing to overlook the high shipping cost just to ensure the delivery time.... WORST THOUGHT EVER!! Save yourself your business your reputation your bank accounts!!!
JUST DONT DO IT NO MATTER WHAT THIS APP WILL BE A PROBLEM. I should have known nothing good is free in the business world. Hope this was helpful I wish everyone success on your journey!

BREAN BRAND

I doooo nnooootttt recommend. Orders are taking days to be quoted. Agent will not respond on time. You willl have orders pending for 3 days meaning they haven’t even been half processed. Don’t not waste your time. If you wanna give good service to your customer look for another app. Do not download. My customers will order a certain item and they “ didn’t have it” that lead them send them a different item. I could’ve jut download another dropshipping app and my customers will at least receive the correct item. Also they charge you 20$ just for shipping. Doooo nottt use it.

Sporty Types

Where do I begin? Shipping times are not accurate. I purchased a product for myself and received and received it after 40 days, but it stated 14-25 days for delivery - that was after 12 days to process, even though it stated 2-3 days. I was charged a shipping fee but it said free shipping. Support told me that shipping times and costs are not always accurate and to please understand! Would my customers understand if I told them that? Product prices increased from between $5 - $20 and I was not notified. I takes a long time to manually check over 70 products frequently, to determine if there has been a price increase! No GTIN provided for products. Some products do not have brand names. this means you cannot list those products on Google! Most of the products I look at have no descriptions. Support told me that is all the information they can provide and to please understand. Would my customers understand if I told them nothing about the product? Any time I have contacted support, they have no been interested in fixing issues. Rather, they brush it off as not important - bad customer service!

Thrift Galaxy LLC

DO NOT USE THIS APP! They completely lie about shipping times. All they do is order from Aliexpress and ship to their California warehouse, and then they ship to your customer. Why would I do that when I can just add the product to Oberlo or literally dozens of similar apps and order myself. The hilarious part is, in order to maintain a positive reputation I ordered the items from a supplier on Aliexpress, and then Eprolo finally said my items had shipped(Lie by the way all they did was print a label. As of this review NONE of my orders have actually shipped.) When I clicked the tracking it brought me to an aliexpress order tracking from the SAME supplier I ordered from. What a Joke! Don't risk your reputation with this app.

Hoe Clothes

they don't ship the products you order out. instead they wait multiple weeks and tell you then that it's not in stock. they will offer you store credit but won't offer an actual refund. we only have this still installed to try to use our store credit, and they have messed up multiple orders since then even still.

Z. Nichole

The shipping and processing times are no where near what they are advertising. I have orders that have been waiting to process for over a week at a time. I have paid for express shipping and it is not express but I am scared to not pay for it because I do not want my orders to be further delayed. Even the shipments that are processed out of there Chino Facility take a long time. I am just disappointed.

Update: this supplier continuously fails to deliver then they beg you to remove the unfavorable review playing on your heart strings saying it effects their salary and their boss is going to be upset blah blah blah. Beg you to take it down before the resolve the problem with promises to do better. I refused. Business owners need to know what they are dealing with.

My recent issue is they shipped the wrong product and on top of that short shipped the order to boot. I provided pictures, reiterated the issue at least 6 Times, broke it down into bullets to make it easier to follow and understand in
various emails all for them to come back asking for pictures and asking me to confirm what size needs to be shipped. Because I wasn’t being clear. So not only did the order not ship timely, it shipped wrong and their customer service team is purposely being obtuse or they have a real problem. I now had to refund the customer for the entire order. I am asking for a refund for the i shipped product and an escalation contact. Let’s see if that goes anywhere. I’ll be back with a third update on how they resolved this

Third update: I was finally able to have this resolved. They reshipped the order ( fingers crossed it goes well) and provided me a refund since I also had to refund my customer. Lily the escalation contact stepped in and her communication is very precise and clear and I appreciate that. it went a long way with de-escalating the situation. I am satisfied with the outcome of my dispute

Previous 1 3 4