EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

The L.A. District

This company is FRAUD. I have reported this to Shopify Support as Fraud. Do not use this Eprolo to get the products you want on aliexpress as they always gonna reply to you with sourcing issues, no own stock, and LIMITED suppliers which is the reason that they always say PRODUCT OUT OF STOCK when ordering a product you want like in aliexpress. They DON'T work with the same sellers of aliexpress as they have own limited suppliers. Talking to your assigned eprolo assigned account manager is useless as well as they will just leave you with the problem, saying they will take your concern into consideration in the future. They are only capable of supplying their own EPROLO products. Now I have to move like 70% of my store products which are alie products back to Oberlo.

Baby-lon

if i can give less than 1 star I would ..the app keep coming with the message of new Chinese holiday until the 9th and today another message that the Chinese government restricted movement until the 17th .it is my first store and already have 5v orders to fulfil but i think i'll refund them the money and thank for EPROLO .Do not waste your time with this app

Darkest Hour

Im coming here to warn you all before you waste HOURS downloading and editing countless titles.
The shipping guarantee that they promise is a full blown lie!
It takes 18 days MINIMUM for shipping
I hate to write such a review but I feel this needs to be said.
The customer service is terrible.
Good luck getting ahold of anyone when you need a answer quickly.
There are on a different time zone and it can take about 24 hours to get a answer and even then its not usually the correct question that needs to be answered. So you re-ask the question again and wait another 24 hours.
THEN here is the real kick in the pants.
If you import any items in the URL area ( importing Ali Express items etc.)
they charge you a extra fee on top of the original price as a "finder fee" because according to them theyre needing to "find" the item.
I had a item that normally costs me $3.50 they bumped it to $12.00
plus shipping.
I was forced to buy off-line because of this price increase.
I contacted Shopify right away and they contacted the company and the company said they didn't do it.
However I have copies and screen shots proving what they did and them also admitting to it.
Because of their 'finder fees" unethical business practices and lack of customer service I deleted over 600 + items , hours of time, including me paying someone to write beautiful descriptions on each product.
THAT should tell you right there just how serious I am.
1. your shipping isn't 4-8 days its 18
2. I also paid for speedy express shipping on one item because I was told the item would take a month and the item STILL isn't delivered., I now have a upset client. The express shipping was refunded to me however they admitted that it was never applied to the product and they're " sorry"
3. $400 down the tubes to hire someone to write product descriptions that cant transfer to a different company even if its the same product.
I wish someone would've warned me like I am warning you.
Use at your own risk.
DON'T IMPORT ITEMS THROUGH THE URL feature it will cost you extra.
Don't believe be :? see for yourself.

Valleyhoop

Very buggy and laggy, but pretty much the same as oberlo. I wanted to delete the app but somehow EPROLO doesn't let me remove it from shopify. Can't recommend this app...

October 23, 2019

Very confused and very disappointed, just installed EPROLO app for 3 minutes and posted this 1-star review. EPROLO app is not like Oberlo, It can do way more than Oberlo and you can easily remove EPROLO app from your Shopify admin- Apps page, just simply click the uninstall button.

Ishara

My experience with this app was absolutely horrible. Every single time I ordered, there was an issue. Either the item wasn't really in stock, they would take forever to even ship the item out (way past the time that's stated), or they wouldn't send out every item that was ordered. I've gotten so many complaints from my customers while using this app. It got so bad to the point it almost ruined my business for good. Customer service was horrible also. They would ask you a question, and even if you said no, they would still proceed to do it. Also, I never received certain refunds I was supposed to get. My experience was not good at all and I do not recommend working with them. It was a nightmare!

The Guardian Alarm

I would be very careful as they don't provide refunds for items that dont arrive to the customer and the provide false tracking numbers.

Keka's Way New York

This app does not do what it states. It's express shipping times are always off and never on time! I have wasted so much money paying for express shipping. When you order a lot of items they either dont send it all or send you the wrong color. They will use your logo if you pay for it but the brand tags will be in each piece of item. You dont pay any monthly fee but there is levels, if you spend this much money you will go into the next level and get extra stuff such as free customized tape and all that, however that is fake! Everytime you get closer to reaching that level they will change the rules and move the free stuff to the next level. NOW THEY DONT EVEN SOURCE PRODUCTS! you have to do everything manually! You dont get full refund like you do in aliexpress. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!

Larry's Shopper's Paradise

DON'T FALL FOR THE SUPER FAST SHIPPING, REALLY AND 1000'S OF ITEM'S YEH RIGHT I'VE BEEN WAITING ON A SIMPLE ORDER FOR GOING ON A WEEK AND IT'S STILL FULLFILLING, SO THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU USE THESE FOLK'S.... CRAP-CRAP-CRAP.

SophistiSexy

6 orders placed through Eprolo since July 28th, and I am about to issue my second refund to an unhappy customer.
I reached out to Eprolo regarding a product stuck in the processing mode. I waited for about two days for a response or email back from them. I then decided to click around on the dashboard. I clicked the "View All Chat" button and saw they had responded saying they could not fulfill the order. They didn't email me. I didn't receive a notification showing they had responded to me. It seemed as though they immediately archived their response to me in the message box. That was the first refund I had to issue.

After issuing the refund and checking the provided tracking numbers to make sure other orders were not "floating", I noticed all the other orders were still showing they "In Transit". A few seconds later, I get an email from different customer saying their package was supposed to be shipped to them already. I looked at the tracking number again to make sure I hadn't entered the wrong number. That customer is now requesting a refund.

So, to make a long story short, Eprolo is not effective. Eprolo does not have good customer service. I have had 6 orders placed through Eprolo since July 28th. Today is August 14th, and none of my customers have had their products shipped to them. My business' credibility has been degraded by this company. They do not respond in a timely manner. Their shipping method does not work. I will be unpublishing all products and deactivating my account with them as soon as I can get an update from Eprolo regarding the remaining "In Transit" customer orders. Say No To Eprolo.
--------------------------------
September 7, 2019
I'm still having problems with Eprolo. They don't honor their shipping policy. I asked for a refund for the shipping fees I paid. They don't want to refund me the full amount. I asked for an address so I can update my shipping settings & policies on eBay, and they didn't provide one. They do not provide good customer service. They even had the nerve once to ask me to remove my review. They are rude.
One of my orders had to be refunded to the customer because 6 days after the order was placed, the tracking number was not verifiable and I had no way of telling the customer where the product was. I complained about the tracking number to Eprolo for almost 5 days until I just said it. The order was placed by the customer on August 20. I refunded the customer on August 26, and it wasn't delivered until August 31. When I contacted Eprolo again, they said they couldn't refund me the cost I paid them for the item because it had already been shipped from their warehouse. The agent said they didn't owe me a refund because it shipped it 9 days. The 20th to the 31st is 11 days, duh. Even if it did ship in 9 days, that's longer than the 5-8 days they promised. How was I supposed to know what was going on when the tracking number they provided did not work?!?! When they said they did not want to refund at least the express shipping fees I paid, I was furious. There was nothing I could do because they have no contact number and they only respond after 24 hours. The agent contacted me and said it wouldnt be "fair" to them to issue me a refund for the shipping fees because they had to pay for shipping too. WHAT!!! EXCUSE ME?!?!? I paid an extra $3.5 for express shipping on a $35 order that I had to refund because of an invalid tracking number, and they want to say what's not fair to them. Really . I paid express shipping fees for 3 separate orders & none of them shipped within 5-8 days. The agent said I need to be aware of the issues going on in Hong Kong. My customers do not care about what's going on in Hong Kong. They want what they paid for, which was a guaranteed product on a guaranteed date.
When I asked for an address to Hong Kong or China or wherever they are, all they can tell me is use to epacket. Why tell me to use epacket when I ask for a shipping origin. It makes no sense. I explained to the agent that I'm selling on eBay and need an address/shipping origin. They don't give a. Did I mention Eprolo can be very rude?
So, I'm still waiting for an address and I'm still waiting to see how much they are going to refund my for the Express shipping fees I paid.
•I want my $9.50 refund for the shipping fees I paid.
•I need an address to set up my shipping settings on eBay.

Jungle Green Earth

I wish I could rate bellow zero this APP is untrustworthy!
My first 3 orders and they F**** up all of them the first one they couldn't source the product had to give a refund. the second one a costumer orders 2 cutlery sets and receives an a iron man phone case and the 3rd one is lost as never arrived!

Paid for duck tape with my logo and they don't even bothered.

This app is an insult and will ruin your name and company.
Costumer service is slow and just buys time and wastes your time.

DO NOT RECOMMEND EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNTRUSTWORTHY.

July 27, 2019

Dear Merchant
The 3rd order was delivered in 4 days which is very fast.
The item for your first order was imported from Aliexpress and it's not guaranteed that we can source all Aliexpress products, there is an option that you can place the order via Aliexpress if we are not able to source the item for you. Sorry that our warehouse team sent a wrong item for your second order. we will full refund this order or send a new one right away. Please note that the customize tape will take around 7 days for the production.
Thanks