EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

Pompous Peacock

Eprolo seems like the perfect dropship app and I really wish it was. However, I just encountered a major flaw - They CANNOT source all the products it imports from Aliexpress AND you will only find out AFTER you actually have a customer make a sale!
I've imported numerous items from aliexpress with no mention that it cannot be sourced. I've promoted and paid advertising for these items, and finally got sales! Only to find out they cannot source it! (The original seller on aliexpress has these items in stock)
How terrible is this for my business! I'm left with the option of telling my customer that 'sorry we no longer carry that item' or order directly from aliexpress myself and send it to the client (at a higher cost). Terrible.
I now have to reconsider my dropshipping strategy after devoting countless hours and money on establishing dropshipping with Eprolo.
This is a huge issue that I wish I was aware of. So take it as a warning!

Koenigstiger Shop

it´s the same like all others..delivery times >20 Days to europe.. What i want with this? My customers want fast delivery.

Lookbeautyfied

App looks beautiful easy to import products and images ...

But as per usual another Shopify app that lacks support. I am literally bored of seeing the same repetitiveness it bores me to tears. Messaged in twice one regarding products and two regarding my woocommerce store and getting software errors.

Not heard a thing back yet. Will be uninstalling, if there's no support there now I am not expecting none when I start selling products and a problem arises.

Actions speak louder than words. Its a simple as sending the emailants a kind message saying look we have you're message please wait for a response. You would be quick enough to make email marketing templates to big you up but not for dear users that use this app.

I am literally bored to death seeing the same thing happen time and time again.

shopfamilyplace

why do you say it's always free, it's wrong, you can only import 500 products for free! and then you have to pay to import other products.
5 = 1

Eco Friendly And Organic

I'll leave this here!

Free Shipping
United States via ePacket ▼
Estimated Delivery Time:7-20 days (Ships from China)
Processing Time2 - 3 Business days

I have go thru the description / 5-8 days delivery USA-UK i said great / .
I have checked over 20 items form last 4-5 minutes i haven't saw delivery from 5-8 day . no where near 5-8 days delivery ..

Yes indeed it has nice products and good profit margins but ... if my customer see delivery time up to a month he will simply go to aliexpress / dhgate etc.. and will order from there . Believe me they all know how to do it . if you advertise 5-8 days i think this supposed to mean 5-8 days not 15-30 days .

Don't get me, wrong guys. I'm giving 2 stars because of the delivery times you stated and actual delivery times . othrwise ill give 5 stars

Mejor Electronics

So for the second time I was told by several days later by customer service that a product cannot be shipped using express after 3 orders were already placed. Why is there even an option to have something shipped express just to be told days later and it can’t be. I also had a customer place a order on 6/12 and there is still no tracking info available and customer service has not responded to my email. I would not recommend this app for electronics. Everything was going nice and smooth until recently and it’s quite frankly annoying.

Wee Wendy Woo

Great app easy navigated and friendly customer services who are also very responsive. Delivery time is great and help me secure my orders due to the quick delivery. Had a small problem with delivery but Paul was great as usual and sorted it out very quickly

UPDATE
This company is in a downward spiral what I loved about it no longer applies. Messed up a lot of my order recently and are full of excuses as to why. One is the supplier sent the wrong item if that is the case why not contact me and make sure the customer is prepared to wait. Lack of communication when something does go wrong is and has destroyed a good reputation I had build up. When you complain about delays in order in which my customer had already got fed up waiting and cancelled there order it is tough they just tell when the order will be delivered or leaving the processing centre. I have stuck by this company but I feel my loyalty to them is not been appreciated. In the process of finding an alternative. I Was a great company and when it works it works well. I am out of pocket because of this company and asked to be refunded for the order that had problems and got an email to say that would happen but it has not and they have now refused to honour the email. The company is a joke

coolshoppingnow

the support team is not cooperative, every imported item takes ages to import upto one week for a single product to import. its better to list manually rather than using this app.