EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

Silky Bronze

great app, great products! great shipping times! this app has everything any company wants! id highly recommend to anyone looking for fast shipping! i love the variety of products it has and im super impressed with the speed! only thing i would change is the levels? i want to be able to use customisation and am unsure as too how i can use it

Fitt-Thickk Trainers

I'm using this app with my online store and I have been having issue after issue. Some times my orders from my store do not sync for me to place the order which causes a delay in shipping. Another time, once I purchased the order, the payment and shipping details would not sync until 2 days later. This also causes delay in communicating with my customers and causes friction.

Then, there is not a customer service representative on my time zone, therefore, I have to wait 12-24 hours for a reply. Not good for business relationships.

themoonlamp

i used this app to help me dropship and it is by fair the easiest app to use in my opinion if your looking to star a small business then use this app.

Erotik Life

Super app leicht zu bedienen und vieles Mehr alles in einer app und Natürlich super bewertung :-) naja super punkte

Baby-lon

the app what any other app do in term of importing products to your store in efficient way and professionally, unfortunately couldn't fulfil my orders through the app because it was the time of the pandemic COVID-19. so i didn't had the chance to use it further as everything came to a halt, would have give it more stars if i was able to follow the progress of fulfilments

Unique Botique

love the app would highly recommend this application to anyone looking to start an eCommerce drop-ship.

Skerlo

I use this app to process and manage orders. The shipping method without the express option takes forever to get your consumers their product, which upsets me, which is why I gave 3-stars.

MSL Beautymore

started off rocky however things turned around. my customers love the products. wish it didn't take that long to process. defeat the 5-8 shipping process even when I paid for express shipping

Smart Gear Direct

When the process works it’s great and orders are generally delivered within 10 days, but when it goes wrong it’s really bad and leads to a very poor customer experience. The fast delivery with Express shipping can take up to 4 days processing before even shipping the orders out which leads to long delivery times. Have also had several missing and incorrect orders shipped to customers.

Ki 2 Beauty

It is a very good app and so happy I found faster shipping for my store! Main issue with dropshipping is shipping times. But the prices on this app are sooo much more expensive, so if cost is not an issue than go for it but if you are just starting and need to budget, Aliexpress is a better option but once you have a stable income, I suggest switching to EPROLO!

Previous 1