EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

TransCentral Station Underground

I would give 5 stars, but I have not seen all aspects of EPROLO yet since we are still pretty new. I appreciate all that they are doing and I look forward to seeing what they will become. I would like to see better sizing charts or something more universal for clothing.

nearmesales

A few gems were found that are boosting sales. Easy to use app. So far so good. I hope it continues this way.

TouchUpGoods™

So ar i just started using this app I've heard great things about this but what really sold me on getting you guys was your video in the app store of Shopify. Explaining how things get done was amazing and thorough

Balui.es

Excelente aplicación para hacer dropshipping. Todo automatizado, soporte rápido y eficaz. Y clientes finales satisfechos.

FashionKila.com

je veux donner 5 toiles mais je laisse place a l'amélioration de cette app.
Sarah est incroyable pour le service a la clientele.

la chose a travailler c'est de respecter le nombre de jour avant d'envoyer la commande au clients. je trouve un peux long et aussi les frais du shipping sont un peut trop et ils utilise tes idées pour rajouter du produits dans leurs site...

Bref continuez et je suis sur que vous allez devenir un des meilleurs de ce game.

I love it :)

GlamGoddessNYC

i used this app to start up my business for the first time and i can say i am very pleased with this app i would recommend.

Ashirah's Baby Villa

The app is easy to use but I wish the collections on the shopify store synced without reaching out to Support.

Ki2Beauty

Has its faults but the shipping times is worth it. Fastest drop shipping available. I don't like certain aspects but overall it is a good app especially for small businesses

Trendy Pasal

i used this app to do my dropshipping business but some prices are very high compared to alibaba. overall good place to start dropshipping. thanks eprolo for fast shipping. would be better if you can match prices to alibaba or aliexpress.

SHERATIQUE

I just installed the app. It seems promising.. I'm still trying to figure out how it works, but for sure it's better than AliExpress. Would update my review once I have orders synced through. But for now.. it's worth a try!! and it's FREE!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6