Multi-Locations / POS Support
Supports for multiple sales locations.
Sales & Purchases: one system
Effortless inventory management with Sales orders and Purchase orders in one central system.
Sync your Wholesale channel
Wholesale and Retail price levels support: Perfect for wholesalers selling offline and online.
About erplain Inventory
Powerful inventory management features for better inventory control
- Get an accurate picture of your stock levels, while sales orders reserve your inventory
- Trace products using batch / lot / serial numbers and expiry dates
- Monitor stock levels across multiple locations
- Setup wholesale & retail price levels with advanced price rules
- Support for bundles / kitting / assembly
- Grant special access to account reps
Your Automated Solution for Wholesalers and Distributors
- Manage your business efficiently with a flexible sales workflow: Create your sales orders from estimates, or invoices from sales orders, while your inventory is updated in real time.
- Quickly identify products that are running low and easily reorder them by emailing your purchase orders to your suppliers, directly from erplain.
- Increase your profits with real-time sales and inventory reports.
Easy order management system
- Create sales orders in seconds, from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Eliminate order entry errors by scanning barcodes and assigning price levels to your customers.
- Collaborate with your team by sharing your stock levels and assigning permissions for each member.
- Generate and email your PDF documents in one click.
- quickbooks online
Pricing 14-day free trial
500 orders incl. - additional orders: $25/mo for 500 orders
1000 orders incl. - additional orders: $25/mo for 500 orders
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Application parfaite pour notre activité B2B et B2C à l'export, couvre tous nos besoins. La gestion de lots est un vrai plus. Mise en oeuvre très simple et support efficace. A résoudre: les encaissement en multi-currencies.
Available English and FRENCH version! We’ve tried a lot of inventory management app (OrderHive, Emerge App, Unleashed Software, TradeGecko, Zoho Inventory, etc.), and seriously, Erplain is the only great option out there for a small business if don’t want to ruins yourself and have a solution with good used interface and experience. At first we where worried by the small number of review (that’s also why we tried other software), but the fact that it’s also available French, the smart user interface, the support team and, of course, the price made it our #1 choice. Also if you’re searching for an affordable option to keep tracks of your items in consignement (if your a small manufacturer or designer that sells to consignee), this is the definitive option!
Thank you very for your review, we sincerely appreciate it! And yes, we need to contact our customers to get more reviews ;-)
We have worked with Erplain for almost 3 years, starting out with their beta as an early adopter. Erplain is great to work with in combination with Shopify for us due to the value you get for the price. Our store is used for internal use, primarily selling paints and supplies that we will mix ourselves. Erplain is able to track all of our products from creation to mixing/labelling and selling out the door. The only feature that erplain lacks that we would find useful is CSV imports, but we use Shopify for that for the most part. The support team is fantastic and has worked with us for dozens of emergency fixes when something goes wrong on our end and taking our feature requests seriously. I'd seriously recommend erplain as a viable option for 99% of stores.