Free eBay Import from esa

Free eBay Import from esa

by esa Software

Free eBay Import with Paid Sync. Saves time/Manage Inventory

Maverick&Son's

this app really helped me alot !! thanks really loved it and hope it always works out for me. appreaciate it.

MaYours

Great! Highly recommend using this app to convert your ebay listings onto shopify quickly and efficiently!

Carmine Christina Web Design

Best app import for ebay I recommend this to any one. Unlimited import from eBay, thanks guys for the help

Dealz 0n Wheelz

helped me diversify my account really needed better shipping time to have better quality products and service

Orlisa store

I use this app to help me import my products to shopify. I really enjoy the free trial. You should start using this great and service.

Our Family Wholesale

The free version is basic BUT it is free! Might work for you.
Couldn't try the full blown version. Hopefully soon

Kate Levy LLC

The developer is incredibly rude and also incorrect. The app has many issues and I tried to get some help from him (nicely, in hopes of continuing to use at least the month I paid for) but instead got the most horrid response. For example, to get things started:
-I sent my message through the help button on the app and he said "And asking a question through Shopify, isn’t involving a higher power and will not change the answer. You have our direct email."

Then, regarding actual app issues:

-Even with inventory sync on listings were being imported with 0 inventory (there was inventory in eBay though) and he responded "that I didn't have a store with him" (I did) and that he doesnt make changes to ebay inventory... except the app was!

-Re: optional item specifics I asked how to control this. His response "Shopify does not have Item Specifics. These are eBay only." I reminded him that the app was advertised as having optional item specifics and he said: "You have not been reading the email responses we sent or the documentation we provided on the app correctly. One example: As mentioned, the Item Specifics ARE OPTIONAL."

-Re: product tags - often they didn't make sense and I found myself deleting (and adding) tons on each listing, so I wanted to see if there was a way to control this better. His response: "We use the product title for tags. If you don’t like it I don’t know what to say. Are we supposed to invent tags out of thin air?" I then said that wasn't entirely the case because product tags were also taken from ebay item specifics (which weren't transferred over into the listing, ie. size) and words in the description. His response: "I wrote the App, so I know how it works…we take the tags from the title, as I said. I would know this right?"

Then he said "I don’t think you are a good customer for us. I am going to close this account."

Also, you should note the app does not update products when they are edited. and I tried to work around this by deleting the product from the store and re-importing it. Unfortunately the app will NOT import it again from Ebay even though the product NO LONGER exists in shopify.

If you are looking for a simple and reliable importer use 'Professional ebay importer"

April 3, 2020

Hello. The app works correctly and has been in production for 6 years. The user did not read the self help documentation, nor reviewed the how-to videos, never paid for the app, and wanted technical support to train her. She made several unwarranted claims of how the app works, which are not true.

She NEVER PAID the outstanding bill with Shopify.

As such, I felt it was in everyone's best interest not to do business with her, as she seemed entitled and angry, so I closed her account last night.

I wish you luck Kate Levy, but we will not be doing business.

Pluratouch

This seems to work great, O just upload it its and support is awesome selling on ebay with large inventories its highly recommended and good success is likely suited best for larger professional sellers if price is a concern.

Bikes Trikes and Quads LLC

This seems to work great, and support is awesome, if you sell on ebay with large inventories its highly recommended , likely suited best for larger professional sellers if price is a concern its because this is the high end import tool for ebay sellers requiring professional service and robust features , great company to deal with!

AppliancePartsHeaven.com

too many issues caused inventory to be totally out of sync, no real solutions to catch up and fix other than: delete everything and rerun.... really? delete 16,000+ listings 50 at a time ???

February 20, 2020

eBay requires every 18 months to renew permissions so we can continue to read your eBay account and sync. We send out emails when permissions expire. To solve the stale inventory, because of time gap, we recommended re-import. One Import got it done, in a couple hours. Sorry you had to go through this. Thank you for being a great customer.

Previous 1 3 4