Free eBay Import from esa

Free eBay Import from esa

by esa Software

Free eBay Import with Paid Sync. Saves time/Manage Inventory

Martinez Art Dealer

This app is great for people like me who already had an eBay store and decided to add a Shopify store as an additional sales channel for the same inventory.

Palm Industrial LLC

Excellent product! would Recommend to other bay users with large stores. Easy to use and quick. Thanks

VintageAbs

Amazing app. We love it and cannot wait to start using it. After spending lots of time having to upload on various platforms, this will save us a lot of time

Karma's Storee

This app is doing good. i mean if you can get all the money without spending any than what you thinkin.

Mobizix, Inc.

This is a great too which can provide free import from eBay listing and doesn't cost a dime. It saved hours of manual work to create/import products into Shopify store from eBay.

RSR COINS

I am a coin dealer and since Jack has an understanding on the coin business, that helps! The program keeps my Shopify and Ebay inventory balanced!
Thanks!

GemSpecials.com

Excellent software, way above anything else in eBay related software. So many clever and mega-useful features. Great support (Thanks, Jack).

United States Rare Coin Currency

Great app. Does what it is supposed to do. We have tried others but none would do what this one does. We sell Certified U.S. Coins and Currency - each one is unique and has to have the correct description, photos and listing id - this app brings everything into our store correctly. The app also keeps our inventory up to date - again with Certified Coins and Currency you cannot sell the same one twice. Customer service is fast and responsive. We have used the app for 6 months, it is expensive but does a good job.

Southwest Virginia Surplus

Amazing. In 30 minutes this app mirrored my ebay store. deleted 147 sold out items, added 450 new items, synchronized all quantity and prices. Expensive, but in my case worth every penny.

Ellu

This is a great app, I wish I had discovered it sooner. It does exactly what I need which is to mirror my eBay shop and adjust the inventory accordingly. I do not have time to look after both eBay and my online shop and this app allows me to have an online shop without extra work.

When I add an item to eBay it is imported in to my online shop. When the item sells on eBay the quantity is updated on my online shop. When an item sells on my online shop the quantity is updated on eBay.

Before using this i tried other multichannel software which where expensive and required you to link your eBay items to your online store which is hard work. This does it automatically when the item is first imported in to your store from eBay.

I am hoping that in the future they will also make this application work for Amazon.

If you are like me with limited time on your hands and currently sell on eBay and want to run an online shop with limited hassle, this is the application for you.

Previous 1 3