Free eBay Import from esa

Free eBay Import from esa

by esa Software

Free eBay Import with Paid Sync. Saves time/Manage Inventory

Goldrushglobalvillage

Have been using this quality service for over one year now and been thoroughly impressed with how simple and efficient the system is. All our items that we list on ebay are uploaded onto our site seamlessly, and items that are sold on either the website or ebay are adjusted/removed instantly. The support is great, with a valued response usually on the same day. Couldn't recommend it more.

Marienoelle Fashion

The system works very well and ESA support is very responsive. The only downside is that it is very costly.

Orpheus Music Group

The product has many great features, but has a major limitation that made it a non-starter for us. Our first question to the developer was whether there was a map of what fields were imported so that we would know how much detail to expect to import from Ebay to Shopify. We were informed that all of the fields were the same. Upon completing a test, we noticed that a large part of our information contained in Ebay under Item Specifics and Detailed Info were not imported from Ebay. After providing an example where no product detail was imported, only a generic description, we were told that this is not due to the app but a limitation of the Ebay export API. Regardless of where the limitation originates, this requires duplicate entry of much of the product description information into Ebay fields, then consolidating it into a single field for Shopify. Developer told us at one point that he would charge us for asking questions since we weren’t paying customers– completely different experience from any other app or service we tested!

Bmx Guru

This app has been invaluable for our business. We switched to Shopify after eBay closed it's ProStores ecommerce service. We were looking for an option that would integrate our current eBay store and inventory with Shopify, and esa has been the best solution. We currently has the app set up to run automatically every hour to check that the inventory on eBay and Shopify are current. We get daily emails letting us know what items were deleted and/or added.
Jack, the developer, has provided assistance on the few occasions that we've needed it both promptly and efficiently. He's been a pleasure to work with for the last 6 months in getting everything setup and running smoothly.
I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to sun an eBay store and Shopify site simultaneously. It's been a very efficient and cost effective app to help our business grow.

The Hall Of Comics

Having used this software for the last few months I have to say it does what it is supposed to do, as long as you have the correct categories setup in Shopify and put the items in the correct categories in eBay. I would definitely recommend this app to someone who doesn't want to do double the work posting on multiple sites.

Jewelryland.com

I had tried a few eBay listing importers and had always been disappointed with the results. Although I was very skeptical going in, the results have been excellent. Feel free to browse my listings; I have some 2000 jewelry listings with multiple variations and multiple pictures, they all were imported from eBay correctly and completely and published into my Shopify store.

The app keeps my Jewelryland.com inventory in sync with my eBay store, so I don't oversell. So when I sell a piece of jewelry on either channel the app syncs (adjusts) the inventory. Also when I list a new product on eBay, the app automatically publishes the listing to my Shopify store - pretty cool!! As far as work on my part - zero, it does it automatically!! To get started, I just called Jack over the phone, asked him tons of questions, and then signed up for the app and he handled all the logistics for me. His customer service is excellent - he actually answers the phone!! I highly recommend you try this app.

Trux Mart

I have over 3000 products and this software works great. I have not had any problems at all. I think that is a great app and works fantastically for someone who does not have the time to monitor every change made to ebay. love it!!

Happy Biking

Fabulous app. I have found it to be EXACTLY what I needed. Struggled to find anything else anywhere near so effective. 10/10

Asked to leave a review to keep it free, left review ^ now can't use the app. :(

Dirty30 Vintage & Thrift

This app looks great but way too expensive. ouch

RoofTop Antiques

Very good app. Works just as it should, and Jack gives top notch customer service. He is always glad to answer the easiest and most difficult questions. Don't waste your time with the eBay app; use this one.