Multi-Channel Inventory Sync
Our app manages inventory across multiple channels. Users can import existing listings or create and edit new listings from within the app.
Our app allows a listing to sell fraction and/or bundled quantities all while keeping inventory correct in real-time.
Bundled Listing Capability
Users can create a bundled listings that combines multiple existing listings. This may help increase order size and encourage cross-selling.
eSherpa is an all-in-one app that allows shop owners to manage listings across Shopify and Etsy. eSherpa will also manage inventory across channels so that when a sale comes in through one channel, the inventory is adjusted across both channels.
- Users can import existing listing details from Shopify and Etsy and use the eSherpa app to 'pair' those listings. This will then all eSherpa to manage the inventory for that prodoct/listing.
- Users may also create new listings and edit the details of any listing from with the eSherpa app (title, description, images, pricing, inventory qty.)
- eSherpa provides tools to the user to create variations of a product that allow for fractional quantities (less than whole units, or greater than a whole unit).
- eSherpa allows users to create new listings that a bundle, or collection, of existing single listings.
- When creating a listing, the user also has the option to apply a 'future discount' to the product so that the product will automatically discount by predetermined percentages along a predetermined timeline to help the shop owner eliminate aging inventory.
- eSherpa displays a history of past orders with details of customer, channel, items in the order, and order total.
- eSherpa also displays a Dashboard of metrics that help the seller gain insight into sales performance across Shopify and Etsy. The Dashboard can be filtered by channel and/or by date range.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.