eShipper

eShipper

by Eshipper.com

Save up to 70% on your shipping costs with all major carriers

Lake Life Cozy Co.

Great rates for customers and easy to install and use. The customer service reps are very responsive and helpful.

Penny Appeal USA

Great team! super efficient for a huge project like ours and they're great with communication. I had my doubts about the volume of what we're selling but they managed to take the stress out of it :)

getskinso

This app has helped me greatly in offering my customers different shipping options. Also, the customer service and team at eShipper have been great

Dough Parlour

Best shipping rates we've seen so far! Tentative staff, especially our account manager, Zahera! She and her team are always available to communicate and address any issues, and they go above and beyond to help our business.

Penny Appeal Canada Store

eShipper has done a phenomenal job by going above beyond to meet the needs of our organization. Friendly staff, great customer service, great platform and cheap shipping made working with them a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend them.

Rainbo

We use this app for fulfillment and shipping and get much better rates than Shopify plan shipping rates. The team is fast and great to work with. We highly recommend eShipper!

Ally®

So far we are loving eShipper! Fulfillment & shipping have been so quick and seamless. We absolutely love working with Sabira. 100% Recommend!

Rawas China & Gifts - RoyalGift.ca

I've been working with Ahmad Al Abid for over 3 years and he's always responsive and attentive. He helped me reduce shipping cost and integrated my store to the eShipper app which streamlined my shipping process and made my life much easier. After 4 years of working with him and eShipper I can confidently recommend any business owner to work with him and eShipper. The service is great and extremely reliable. I love the app, I should've made the switch from eCommerce long time ago. It all syncs through to eShipper seamlessly.

Infinitely Classic IC

Great app that integrates my site to my stock at EShipper without me touching a thing. I am really happy with how EShipper is trying to make the lives of their clients easier.

Thanks Ahmad and team for all your help.

NIU BODY

E-shipper has been a game changer for us! The cheapest shipping rates (Canada Post, UPS and Purolator) out there and their team is a JOY to work with. Their API also makes it really easy to buy postage since it removes all of the manual data entry and auto sends tracking numbers into Shopify. Can't imagine running our business without it!

Previous 1