eShipper

eShipper

by Eshipper.com

Save up to 70% on your shipping costs with all major carriers

Infinitely Classic IC

Great app that integrates my site to my stock at EShipper without me touching a thing. I am really happy with how EShipper is trying to make the lives of their clients easier.

Thanks Ahmad and team for all your help.

NIU BODY

E-shipper has been a game changer for us! The cheapest shipping rates (Canada Post, UPS and Purolator) out there and their team is a JOY to work with. Their API also makes it really easy to buy postage since it removes all of the manual data entry and auto sends tracking numbers into Shopify. Can't imagine running our business without it!

AppleCheeks Cloth Diapers

Customer support has been excellent and I am saving money shipping through eShipper! Quite impressed overall.

BayShoomar

Awesome customer service and awesome people to work with. Imtiyaz and Zahers are truly helpful everytime. Very user friendly app. Takes away the extra leg work to key in customer credentials while preparing shipping labels. Good discounted shipping rates. Highly recommended

Mujeza Honey

This app was highly recommended by Hiba Ali from eshippers. It saves me the hassle of shipping, it saves me time, money and is very handy! Cant go without it!

Tearrific Inc.

I love being able to show my customers carrier-calculated rates and I think it has increased sales. The rates are accurate so customers are not being overcharged or undercharged. With previous apps I've often had to make up the difference because they were not charged the right amount.

Curl Warehouse

I use eShipper to ship parcels almost daily. It's worked very well for me and their support is great - I always get a fast response from Syed. Their UPS rates are the best I've found.

TSCBF STORE

I used the eshipper app with their fulfilment service and it works beautifully. Dushant the account manager helped us with everything not to mention their fulfilment services are the best prices available as well as the discounted shipping rates through the app. everything working beautifully.

Tannistir

eShipper is a great platform for discounted shipping rates. It connects easily with Shopify and pulls in orders onto their platform and labels created with a few clicks. I've got 30-40% lower rates than the Shopify shipping rates and the best thing is you are not limited to Canada Post. You save time and money with eShipper.

CustomHeats

This app helped us reduce our shipping cost by over 50% and made it easier for us to export to the USA. Amazing rates, great customer service. Highly recommend!

Previous 1