Reseñas (811)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de junio de 2024

Samuel was of great help. Fixed any issue I had within 30 mins. Would recommend anyone looking to brand their store to Give the app a try!

PINK.
Países Bajos
2 meses usando la aplicación
Essential Apps respondió 10 de junio de 2024

Thank you for your review! 🫡 Very happy you are recommending it to others!

3 de julio de 2024

My 5 stars are more for the support I received when I had a problem. I have never had better and quicker responses from any organisation EVER!

Both requests that I made were answered within 15 minutes, and in plain language with screenshots. I cannot praise them enough!

Oh, and by the way, the app is excellent as well.

Oh, and by the way (2) I should mention Samuel who provided the assistance. Thx Samuel.

Alistair
AGStamps.co.uk

AGStamps
Reino Unido
13 días usando la aplicación
25 de abril de 2024

I really enjoy this app, it does exactly what it said it will do. My announcement bar looks great on my store, Come and get your announcement bar it waiting just for you.

IT'S WHATEVER LLC
4 meses usando la aplicación
Essential Apps respondió 30 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your amazing review and for recommending it to others, appreciate it! 💙 🚀

19 de junio de 2024

The announcement bar that came built into our theme was static and dull - Essential Announcement Bar gave us a bold and striking alternative that looks great.

Easy to use and configure. Just a great app that does what it says on the tin.

Many thanks

Juice Lubes
Reino Unido
Essential Apps respondió 3 de julio de 2024

Thank you for your amazing review! 😍

6 de junio de 2024

Amazing customer support. The announcemant was not sticky at all when I selected the option for it, but after contacting the support team they fixed it in no-time! I'm upright very satisfied with the help I've received- I will be checking their other apps aswell!

Airtoss
Países Bajos
27 días usando la aplicación

Thank you for your review! 💙 It was a pleasure assisting you! 🚀

9 de junio de 2024

An announcement bar is critical for legitimacy and significantly boosts upsells. No need to search thru hours of YT videos and reviews to determine the right one for you and whether the price is worth it; this one is built for Shopify, easy to install, and free.

Marble Pattern Prints
Essential Apps respondió 3 de julio de 2024

Thank you for your amazing review and for recommending it to others! 🚀🚀

31 de mayo de 2024

This company right here !!!!! has took my store to another level. No I have not made sells yet but people are looking. I see my numbers go up every day. I have spent money like crazy getting with companies to market but nothing like this. Their prices are good. They have the seller in mind not the money. I give the company rating 100000% real and good. Keep on doing what you do.

ladymascherianaturalbeauty
3 días usando la aplicación
Essential Apps respondió 10 de junio de 2024

Thank you for your amazing review! 🫡

6 de junio de 2024

Easy to embed and use! I love the customization (scrolling, stand-still, gradient color, etc.). It definitely adds a nice touch to my site.

Flame and Arrow
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Essential Apps respondió 10 de junio de 2024

Thank you for your review! 🙌 Happy to hear it was easy for you to use the app!

Fecha de modificación: 3 de junio de 2024

Essential Announcement Bar is free, quick to set up, and easy to use. I had a small problem with the spacing, but when i reached out to support, Samuel was quick to fix the problem.

Incredible customer service for a free application, if you're not currently using this app, get on it quick!

Utopia Car Posters
Canadá
Essential Apps respondió 26 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your review! 🙌

12 de junio de 2024

So far I think your essential announcement bar really is an essential part of running a store and letting customers know about specific factors that help them shop more efficiently, Great app and great pricing. I am so glad I found this in my Shopify app store. I really like how I can have more than one announcement running at a time and the fact I can customize to match my store color theme. Keep up the great work!

generationmerch
Canadá
2 días usando la aplicación
Essential Apps respondió 3 de julio de 2024

Thank you for your review! 💙 Happy you found us!