Essential Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar - Boost Sales with Urgency and Flash Sales

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rosé K-Shop

It is very easy to use and customize. The design is very high quality and looks really nice. Moreover, a free plan is also available. It was a app that met all my expectations. Thanks!

December 4, 2022

Thank you for your review! 🖤 Happy to hear you had a great experience with Essential Countdown Timer! If you ever need any support - don't hesitate to contact me. I'm always happy to help.

PetraDeals

This app is amazing, the thing that the design is super clean is what i love about this app, super simple, modern and effective! Love it!

Earth Song Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I installed this app as the free version and created two timers - one top-of-page banner and one for all my product pages. It was very easy to install and enable via the OS2.0 app functionality - just had to turn it on in my theme editor. It's great having an app that does not touch my theme code! It was very easy to create the timers and all of the needed customization options are there, too. Each timer has its own customizations, which is perfect. Note, I didn't use any of the paid subscription features, so cannot comment on that functionality. Truly, this was a very easy app to use! Thanks so much!!

December 4, 2022

Thank you for such a detailed review! 🖤 It made my day! Happy to hear you had a great experience with Essential Countdown Timer! If you ever need any support - don't hesitate to contact me. I'm always happy to help.

The Manna Box

Perfect for subscription services! Easy to use and set up. I've used this app since I started my store and don't plan on stopping any time soon. Great job!

December 2, 2022

PILGRIM

Time spent using app About 21 hours

great little app, with fast support. I recommend it to anyone looking for an app that meets their needs!

December 2, 2022

Thank you for your review! 🖤 Happy to hear you had a great experience with Essential Countdown Timer bar! It was a pleasure assisting you!

Zydrunas

Pow

This app is great! Very easy to use, customizable and FREE! I'm sure it's helping drive some urgency on our store which is great. Thank you!

December 1, 2022

RYKU.CO

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Works well! Straight forward to use and looks clean on the site. Would recommend to anyone looking to countdown to a product release.

November 30, 2022

LEUPP Watch

Boosted our daily transactions instantly. Must have in your arsenal for cranking up impulse purchases. Install it now and see for yourself.

November 30, 2022

Ptilou

Location France
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very useful and efficient application. The features are relevant and the support is very reactive. Nice

November 29, 2022

Zydrunas

Game Over Store

Fantastic app! Does everything we need and is super simple to use! We highly recommend Essential Countdown Timer Bar

November 29, 2022