Essential Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar - Boost Sales with Urgency and Flash Sales

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pow

This app is great! Very easy to use, customizable and FREE! I'm sure it's helping drive some urgency on our store which is great. Thank you!

December 1, 2022

Thank you for your review! 🖤 Happy to hear you had a great experience with Essential Countdown Timer! If you ever need any support - don't hesitate to contact me. I'm always happy to help.

RYKU.CO

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Works well! Straight forward to use and looks clean on the site. Would recommend to anyone looking to countdown to a product release.

November 30, 2022

LEUPP Watch

Boosted our daily transactions instantly. Must have in your arsenal for cranking up impulse purchases. Install it now and see for yourself.

November 30, 2022

Ptilou

Location France
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very useful and efficient application. The features are relevant and the support is very reactive. Nice

November 29, 2022

Thank you for your review! 🖤 Happy to hear you had a great experience with Essential Countdown Timer bar! It was a pleasure assisting you!

Zydrunas

Game Over Store

Fantastic app! Does everything we need and is super simple to use! We highly recommend Essential Countdown Timer Bar

November 29, 2022

Helix Beauty Supply Store

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Easy to use and set-up was super fast! Just what I was looking for! I needed to set up a quick banner for a sale and this app allowed me to get it up and running within minutes.

November 28, 2022

Poke Importz

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Most definitely one of the greatest countdown timer apps that has helped me significantly with my business

November 28, 2022

The Home Quarter

Time spent using app 1 day

Super easy and simple to use for our re-brand project on our Password Page. Would recommend it highly.

LayamiYana Home

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to use and works great! I would recommend it to anyone who's just opening their own shopify store

November 26, 2022

Beautiful Disaster Clothing

I used this app to help increase the sense of urgency for our BFCM promotions and it worked great! The support was fast and helpful!

November 26, 2022