Avis (629)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 juin 2024

So far looks amazing, did not know there is so much configuration that can be done and altered, huge amount of useful icons, no need to find them all over the place, but you can upload yours if you want. Will continue to explore it. Regards

Alien Cube
Géorgie
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 10 juin 2024

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you found the upload icons feature useful for your store!

16 avril 2024

We've been using this app for a while and it provides a great badge tool! Simple and easy to use!

I just encountered some problems that could not be displayed, but the customer service quickly provided support and solved the problem smoothly! It's really good!

貓菓子 MAO KUE TSI
Taïwan
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 22 avril 2024

Thank you for your review! 💙 If any questions arise do not hesitate to our support team! 🚀

30 mars 2024

It does exactly what it says, this application offers features that are essential for every store. Even if you have a premium theme like we do, this application is very useful, just like their other apps. And the Support was super fast for a request we've put . Thanks guys for all the amazing stuff.

Sensero Lingerie Store
Roumanie
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 2 avril 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! 🚀 Happy to hear you liked our set of applications!

28 avril 2024

Does exactly what it says it does in many ways better than several paid alternatives out there.

Sparklar
Estonie
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 30 avril 2024

Thank you for your review, we are happy you found us! 🚀

12 juin 2024

I was trying to place the badge under the add to cart button but it was impossible. I contacted support and received a quick response. Samuel T. responded to my request and resolved my problem in minutes.
Thank you ☺️ Samuel.

Amanda’s Jewelry
États-Unis
25 mai 2024

Wow. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. This is exactly the badge / icon feature we needed. We still digital stock assets and it helps to explain what people are buying. And the "free" part is very helpful as we are just getting our store going – app fees are a killer when you are just starting out. We will be back to use your other apps. Also, THANK YOU!

EYEIDEA LLC
États-Unis
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 10 juin 2024

Thank you for your review! 🫡

14 mai 2024

Great app, does what it's supposed to and looks good. The team goes above and beyond, just message the support and they get done what you need. Matas has been extremely helpful, thanks a ton. Also Zydrunas was fast and very supportive.

ALLBLACK
Allemagne
Essential Apps a répondu 22 mai 2024

Thank you for your review! 👌 It was a pleasure assisting you!

12 avril 2024

I didn't download some time ago this app because I had no confidence being free and I download another by $5 monthly. Well, after 6 months I come back to Essential Trust because has more features! Thanks.

Cocowod
Espagne
Essential Apps a répondu 22 avril 2024

Thank you for your review! 👌

16 juin 2024

well being on my shop :)

NemaExp
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 25 mai 2024

Very nice interface, easy to use and quality app at an unbelievable price. Certainly adds pizazz to your product pages and great way to tell your customers important information. Thanks for making this available. Great work!

Canagem.com
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 9 mars 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖