Avis (635)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
6 mai 2024

The app offers great options when it comes to setting up badges on your website. Everything is customizable and what I love the most is the customer service! I needed help adjusting the size of a badge on my website and I immediately received assistance. Can't recommend this app enough!

The Fleurish
États-Unis
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 9 mai 2024

Thank you for your review! 💙 It was a pleasure assisting you 🫡

11 mai 2024

Love the clean and simple look and customisation option. Great customer service, had a small issue on a Sunday morning and was resolved promptly by Samuel.

The Linen Habit
Australie
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 22 mai 2024

Thank you for your review! 👌 It was a pleasure assisting you!

Samuel

20 mai 2024

It's simple but workable and really helpful. We can add some badges on the product page to let customers know the updated promotion or certain notices before they purchase.

王西勢
Taïwan
Environ 22 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 22 mai 2024

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you found our application useful for your store! 💙

9 mars 2024

The free plan lacks a couple editing options but their team responds and does it faster than you could edit it yourself.

HomeDarlings
Autriche
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 22 mars 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

24 avril 2024

I love this app. It's totally free and has made my Shopify store look much more professional by cutting out lengthy copy and replacing it with icons.
When I got stuck, I sent an email to support and had a reply from Zydrunas in under 10 mins, and my issue was resolved straight away.

Plia Parasols
Royaume-Uni
Environ 19 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 26 avril 2024

Thank you for your review! 🫡 It was a pleasure assisting you! If you ever need assistance, do not hesitate and reach out!

15 avril 2024

It's a great app! Super easy to use and nicely designed. I needed some help customising it and Samuel from support did a great job. He was quick and thorough and made sure I was happy with the results. Recommend it!

Republic of Happy
Royaume-Uni
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 22 avril 2024

Thank you for your review! 🙌 It was a pleasure to assist you, if any questions arise do not hesitate to our support team!

Samuel

25 mai 2024

recommend make your store increase social proof

AlternaLight
Indonésie
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 10 juin 2024

Thank you for your review and for recommending it to others! 🫡

23 avril 2024

I wanted something simple and easy to use and this app was perfect! The support i received was not only quick but super helpful. I was also able to get my label up in a better way with the advice of the consultant.

Twine & Sea
Afrique du Sud
Environ 22 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 26 avril 2024

16 avril 2024

This app has helped streamline product uploads for our store, so we can now use tags to automatically assign badges to each product. The team were so helpful and responsive in sorting out any issues I had to ensure it functioned the way I need it to. Very happy!

Famelia
Australie
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 22 avril 2024

Thank you for your review! 💙 If any questions arise do not hesitate to our support team! 🫡

12 mai 2024

It is very comfortable! Better than many paid apps! 10/10

ყვითელი
Géorgie
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 22 mai 2024

Thank you for your review! 👌