Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
25. Januar 2024

The app was all good until I ran into this small hiccup with how it was showing up on my home page. But, gotta give props to Samuel from tech support – he was lightning-fast in responding. He totally got what I was talking about and fixed the glitch super quick.

Oooh Yeah! Socks
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Essential Apps hat geantwortet 31. Januar 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 It was a pleasure to assist you!

Samuel

24. November 2023

5 out of 5. I really like this app, customer service is super helpful. I had an issue and they were really helpful and promptly.

If I can give you a piece of advice, install this app ASAP. You can improve your conversion rate with the free shipping bar and get higher ticket sales using it creatively.

Grape Beauty
8 monate mit der App
Essential Apps hat geantwortet 29. November 2023

Thank you for your review and for recommending it to others, appreciate it! 🖤 It was a pleasure assisting you.

31. Dezember 2023

It's very easy to integrate and works quite. Simple and awesome...highly recommended!

Sweetpotato Awesome
12 monate mit der App
Essential Apps hat geantwortet 8. Januar 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 We are very happy to hear it was easy for you to set up the boosters on your store!

15. Januar 2024

Works great, good customer service, prices arent all to bad :) Thanks Zydrunas for your help!

Zenylux
Niederlande
27 tage mit der App
Essential Apps hat geantwortet 31. Januar 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you.

2. Februar 2024

Very short and to the point: highly recommended! Why? Because the app does exactly what I expected and expected it to do. The support from Zydrunas is also excellent. He was able to help me directly and that was great. Great app and great support - a clear recommendation!

Wuff's Best
Österreich
Ein tag mit der App
Essential Apps hat geantwortet 7. Februar 2024

Thank you for your amazing review and for recommending app to ohters! 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

21. November 2023

Great App - does what it promises and great super quick help ! Samuel came back to me within an hour and help returned e-mails within minutes ! Really great ! Thank you!

Blend.
Belgien
6 tage mit der App
Essential Apps hat geantwortet 29. November 2023

Thank you for your Amazing review! 🖤 It was a pleasure assisting you.

Samuel

3. November 2023

The support from Zydrunas was nothing short out outstanding. Gosh I wish every app producer was this responsive with their customers. Definitely went over and above and I'm really grateful for that.

Nature Provides
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 monate mit der App
Essential Apps hat geantwortet 15. November 2023

Thank you for your awesome review! 🖤 If any question arises - do not hesitate and reach out.

3. Januar 2024

I just installed this app. But, I feel positive about the outcome.

SHOP NETSCAPE
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Essential Apps hat geantwortet 8. Januar 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! 💖 I wish you great sales using our app!

26. Januar 2024

Hey guys, just to say thanks, its an amazing app and I think is pretty useful to make better connections and engagement with the clients. Erick S

Gudberto’s Coffee
Etwa 9 stunden mit der App
Essential Apps hat geantwortet 31. Januar 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! 💖 Happy to hear the app makes better engagement with your customers.

20. November 2023

So far I am loving this app! It gets placed perfectly in my product/cart page and it looks very aesthetic since it pulls the theme fonts. I just upgraded for the checkout add, so I am interested to see if we notice any more upsells/cross-sells!

Smead
3 tage mit der App
Essential Apps hat geantwortet 29. November 2023

Thank you for your awesome review, appreciate it! 🖤