Avis (442)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 juin 2024

I recently started using the Essential Free Shipping Upsell app on my Shopify store. This app lets me place the free shipping progress bar anywhere—on product pages, cart pages, or even as an announcement bar. It's super customizable, so I can easily match it to my store's style.

One of the best features is how it helps boost my average order value. By showing customers they're just a few NOK (kr) away from free shipping, they often add more items to their cart. Plus, I can track the extra revenue this brings in, which is fantastic.

Overall, it's straightforward to install and has helped increase my sales. The support is really hands-on, which is very appreciated.

It is highly recommended!

Select Beauty
Norvège
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 2 juillet 2024

Thank you for your awesome and detailed review! 🚀

16 juin 2024

great app to help me customise my store with sliding banners I can customise them easily and it helps my theme to look more premium.

BettyliciousUK
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 2 juillet 2024

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear it helped your website to look more premium! 🚀

17 juin 2024

These guys are the real deal! Super fast support and really friendly. I hope they make more amazing apps like this.

LEMON BASKET
Pays-Bas
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 2 juillet 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! 🙌 It was a pleasure assisting you, we are releasing more apps shortly, stay tuned! 🫡

12 avril 2024

super easy installation, super easy use. just a few click and it is installed. Currently using the free plan but will soon upgrade to add upsell in the checkout. Smart combination of two tools for a fair price! Highly recommend

CrystalMind
Allemagne
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 22 avril 2024

Thank you for your review! 🙌 Glad to hear it was easy for you to install and use the app!

21 juin 2024

Very impressive support team. It's a cool feature, and we need to give it more time to see how effective it is with our customers. Extremely intuitive backend and could be setup by almost any skill level, if you get stuck their excellent support is there to help. Highly recommend this professional team!

EternaCards
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application

Thank you for your awesome review! 🫡 It was a pleasure assisting you! 🫡

Modifié le 1 juin 2024

Didn't have Any problems with it installed easily would be better if there perhaps a alert when the customer has reached 100 limit for free shipping like a audio clue ?

Role-Players
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 10 juin 2024

Thank you for your review and for your recommendation 👍

10 juillet 2024

Just getting started with this app, but so far the service has been excellent. Samuel got back to my request for help quickly and was able to solve my issue in no time. Thank you!

Andros
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
23 mai 2024

Zydrunas was super helpful in helping us set up the bar at the specific place we wanted. Super grateful!

Aitch's Biltong Limited
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
26 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 10 juin 2024

Thank you for your review! 🚀 It was a pleasure assisting you 🫡

25 avril 2024

Big shout out to everyone at the support team for helping to manulally intall the app into our custom site in a way that looked great!

Store Supplies
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 30 avril 2024

Thank you for your review! 🫡 It was a pleasure assisting you! 🚀

16 mai 2024

App was easy to install, I had a few questions and response time was excellent. When I needed to get help with placing the booster on tehcart page these guys were again very quick to respond and got the jon done nicely. App works well, helping to promote free shipping and hopefully increase AOV. Highly recommended!

Conscious Skincare
Environ 23 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Essential Apps a répondu 22 mai 2024

Thank you for your review and for recommending it to others! 💙 It was a pleasure assisting you 🫡