Essential Free Shipping Bar

Price: Free
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 4, 2023

Amazing and prompt support for a tiny issue with the bar being too large in the cart drawer. They were able to fix it within 10 minutes of my first email. Great support and even greater app!

Armour Detail Supply
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 3, 2023

An excellent addition to my Shopify store, giving my customers a little prompt to buy that one extra item so that their postage is free, who can resist "free", I know I can't.

Leander and Black
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
February 2, 2023

Great! very flexible and easy to use

would recommend for sure

ip-inductionperformance
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
February 1, 2023

This app is great and the support is even better. Does exactly what I need and when I had a minor integration issue with my theme, they fixed it immediately without question. Highly recommend!

SCOVILLED
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
January 31, 2023

Easy to setup! Great tool to have. I would recommend to have in any product based website since add value to your products.

MOTIV8XION.COM
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 28, 2023

this is by far the best shipping bar in cart we used. Highly customisable, target specific countries and very simple to implement. The support is amazing is well!

My Store
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited January 27, 2023

I would like to thank everyone for creating such a useful tool. This one of the best tool ever. I will recommend to everyone that I know.

The Arena
Ireland
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 27, 2023

Great app! Does exactly what it promises. Simple and no brainer. Very easy to use! And above all, it's free!! Thank you, guys!

Tazitas +
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 26, 2023

very easy to use, this is our second shopify store we have this app installed on. Works great and helps increase our AOV!

Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Company: Wholesale Division
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
January 25, 2023

love this app and easy to setup and use!

Besides, support is great! They reply to you promptly and solve your issue quickly. Would strongly recommend this app.

Lulamax Shoes