Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
22 de noviembre de 2023

New to the platform so needing some clear simple guidance. Unlike most others on here, I got 2 very jargony responses from their Help Desk, then they lost interest indicating they'd already provided the answer. Really poor, especially compared to another App help advisor who politely dealt with an an issue for over an hour the previous day. Haven't been able to use the app so cant comment on it, but poor customer service in my case unfortunately.

Hobbster
Alrededor de 20 horas usando la aplicación
20 de septiembre de 2023

Support behind this app is very responsive and helpful. Will definitely recommend this app to others.

Sfigure
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
13 de agosto de 2023

Permission/options should be given to edit order ready and delivery minimum and maximum dates. My stores' estimated delivery is between 2-15 days however this app has set a minimum and maximum delivery days of 15-29 respectively. This can potentially turn away customers.

Beauty Keys
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando la aplicación
Coder respondió 16 de agosto de 2023

1. We will not modify any configuration of the user without the permission of the user.
2. We checked the configuration, and you did not operate the range of configured days, and the current configuration is the default value (10-20 days).
3. If you encounter any problems, you can directly contact us and solve them, looking forward to your reply.

7 de septiembre de 2023

Great app and great customer service. Questions are answered to quickly and professionally. Thank you

Adoro Décor
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
10 de agosto de 2023

Despite the benefit of the app that increased our conversion rate for the store and deliver a great information yet simple for the customers, I'm here to write about the great customer support and how fast they are in dealing with issues, they are very professional and I recommend everyone to download this app and use it's great features.

Well Done.

Fiesta
Arabia Saudí
24 días usando la aplicación
13 de octubre de 2023

quick set up
support perfect and quick even in free

thanks !

Naali
Francia
3 días usando la aplicación
24 de agosto de 2023

Amazing customer support! Yet to properly use the App I can't wait to go live with this app. Keep up the great support!

Case Monkey
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
22 de septiembre de 2023

A very necessary feature to convert visits into sales. It is an app that users are familiar with from ETSY and Amazon and is a must-have in your store. With a very user-friendly interface.

Ancient Egyptian Paintings
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 11 horas usando la aplicación
25 de noviembre de 2023

Great app & great support from the staff, they assisted me on a Sunday, highly recommended

BodyKits Aerodynamics LLC
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
3 días usando la aplicación
6 de septiembre de 2023

I can differentiate in the types of products I offer. I was helped quickly to set up the app exactly to my store's needs.

Online comic book store