Reseñas (637)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de febrero de 2024

The application works great and the support is amazing. Totally recommend it.

Protella®
España
Alrededor de 5 horas usando la aplicación
12 de febrero de 2024

Doesn't operate well on multiple settings. The app altered my theme code. Uninstalled app.

MOD INSTINCT
3 días usando la aplicación
26 de octubre de 2023

Best support ever! They helped me right away to set up my products and everything went smooth. Thank you!

100% recommended app

The Pizza Oven Palace
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
19 de septiembre de 2023

I have been using this for over a year now and love how sleek the design is. Also, not to mentioned that the loading speed is so fast. Doesn't slow down the page like other app at all.

Function wise: 9/10
Usability wise: 10/10
Design wise: 9.5/10 ( can add more template for the delivery)
Customer support: 10/10 - Response extremely quick whenever I have questions

Highly recommended. Best app in this category out there

Momavo Jewelry
Canadá
11 meses usando la aplicación
28 de diciembre de 2023

It works well for me, no need to add codes on the pagely, it shows automatic. And the support team respond within 12 hours. Recommend.

Bodegacooler
4 días usando la aplicación
11 de septiembre de 2023

App is easy to use and customer service is excellent. I started with the free plan but has now upgraded to paid plan as I can categorise products with different delivery times. Love the widget on the product page too. Definitely worth the investment.

Prodigy Kids Shop
10 meses usando la aplicación
15 de febrero de 2024

Not so much options. Also need chat instead of email customer service.

Melizafashion

KIDZNBABY
Bulgaria
11 meses usando la aplicación
21 de noviembre de 2023

the app does what it is supposed to do. support is quick and helpful. the options to calibrate the app are great and you can use it super simply but also set up complex messaging. great app and value for money

Awesome Maps
Alemania
28 días usando la aplicación
4 de octubre de 2023

Great app and fast support (replies almost immediately when I reported an issue with the app), support team was quick to resolve the error within a day and had took the initiative to update me in between as well. Would have been even more perfect if they had offered to look into the issue (when I first reported it) without much probing on my side though.

So Not Size Zero