Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
26 de octubre de 2023

Best support ever! They helped me right away to set up my products and everything went smooth. Thank you!

100% recommended app

The Pizza Oven Palace
Estados Unidos
7 meses usando la aplicación
19 de septiembre de 2023

I have been using this for over a year now and love how sleek the design is. Also, not to mentioned that the loading speed is so fast. Doesn't slow down the page like other app at all.

Function wise: 9/10
Usability wise: 10/10
Design wise: 9.5/10 ( can add more template for the delivery)
Customer support: 10/10 - Response extremely quick whenever I have questions

Highly recommended. Best app in this category out there

Momavo Jewelry
Canadá
11 meses usando la aplicación
12 de octubre de 2023

Absolutely love this app! It works so well and is 100% customizable. And support is lightning fast - I had an issue after I changed something in the app and it was fixed within minutes. Really appreciate it!

Le Cubicule
Canadá
12 meses usando la aplicación
4 de octubre de 2023

Great app and fast support (replies almost immediately when I reported an issue with the app), support team was quick to resolve the error within a day and had took the initiative to update me in between as well. Would have been even more perfect if they had offered to look into the issue (when I first reported it) without much probing on my side though.

So Not Size Zero
Singapur
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
3 de enero de 2024

Very responsive and helpful. Kudos to the team and great work with this simple but extremely useful app!

MINK Design
Singapur
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
26 de septiembre de 2023

Incredible free app that outshines even paid alternatives, offering extensive customization options.

Plus, the support team is top-notch—I've never encountered faster or more helpful customer service. They respond within seconds and assist with any request or customization you may require.

Look no further if you're in search of this widget.

LuxMate
Italia
8 meses usando la aplicación
19 de noviembre de 2023

This is great till now and it also has a free plan which is very useful for beginners

Lifegud
India
14 días usando la aplicación
18 de noviembre de 2023

Super fast support and quick resolution to my issue!

Manhattan Market Singapore
Estados Unidos
4 meses usando la aplicación
10 de agosto de 2023

Despite the benefit of the app that increased our conversion rate for the store and deliver a great information yet simple for the customers, I'm here to write about the great customer support and how fast they are in dealing with issues, they are very professional and I recommend everyone to download this app and use it's great features.

Well Done.

Fiesta
Arabia Saudí
6 meses usando la aplicación
23 de agosto de 2023

I love this app and the quick support. I have been using the free version for one country and now have upgraded for multiple countries and it gives the customers an amazing experience and trust. I do recommend.

Jewellery With Love