Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de mayo de 2023

This app has everything you need in a delivery estimator, plus some functions that make it much more convenient to organize your products by category. Being able to differentiate between shipping and order-ready days is very helpful, as is being able to set the times for individual products. One of the highest-value apps on the app store.

Rasa Sunglasses
8 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 25 de marzo de 2023

Super happy with this app, and their support.
It gives clear communication to the buyer about the delivery time.

We had an issue with no displaying of the app on our product page after upgrading our shopify theme.
The problem was solved within 5 Minutes (!) after we sent them an email.
Fantastic!

ebiketech
Noruega
2 de junio de 2023

Exceptional App for Delivery Estimations: Highly Recommended!

I recently had the pleasure of using the Estimate Delivery Plus app, and I must say it exceeded all my expectations. From start to finish, this app has truly impressed me with its exceptional features and user-friendly interface. I am delighted to write this review and highly recommend it to everyone in need of accurate delivery estimations.

First and foremost, the Estimate Delivery Plus app is incredibly easy to navigate. The intuitive design ensures a smooth and hassle-free user experience. Whether you're a tech-savvy individual or someone who prefers simplicity, this app caters to all levels of expertise.

One of the standout features of this app is its exceptional accuracy in providing delivery estimations. No more guessing games or uncertain waiting times. With Estimate Delivery Plus, you can track your packages with precision and get real-time updates on their whereabouts. This level of accuracy has been a game-changer for me, allowing me to plan my day more efficiently and avoid unnecessary frustration.

Moreover, the app offers a comprehensive range of options to customize and personalize your delivery preferences. From setting notification preferences to choosing preferred delivery windows, Estimate Delivery Plus puts you in control. It ensures that you stay informed and can make necessary arrangements for the arrival of your packages.

Furthermore, the customer support provided by the Estimate Delivery Plus team is commendable. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely dedicated to resolving any issues or concerns promptly. It's reassuring to know that you can rely on their support whenever you need assistance.

Overall, I cannot stress enough how impressed I am with the Estimate Delivery Plus app. It has revolutionized my package tracking experience and has become an essential tool for managing my deliveries effectively. I wholeheartedly recommend this app to anyone seeking accurate delivery estimations and a seamless user experience. Give it a try, and you won't be disappointed!

Kudos to the team behind Estimate Delivery Plus for creating such an incredible app. Keep up the excellent work!

Street369
Reino Unido
3 meses usando la aplicación
8 de febrero de 2024

Everything perfect! Best app in its field, fast support and ready to solve any problems, explaining everything step by step.

28dot8
Italia
12 de marzo de 2023

App does everything we need it to do, and all for free! We were not able to find any other apps that offered this many features without paying a high monthly subscription. We're very happy to have found this app.

Colleen Park
2 meses usando la aplicación
21 de abril de 2023

This app has everything I need to manage my store and more. First, the user interface is very intuitive and easy to navigate. We were able to start using the app right away without confusion or frustration. The app is also incredibly fast and responsive, making managing our store a breeze. Contacting customer service will reply immediately

urqanyu
China
4 meses usando la aplicación
20 de marzo de 2023

I recently used this app for my online store, and I must say, it's fantastic! Its level of customization is impressive, and its customer service is excellent, with quick response times. One of my favourite features is the ability to provide different delivery messages for different groups of products.

Small Smart
Reino Unido
5 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 31 de marzo de 2023

Great app! Easy to install and setup, love the simplicity! Straight to the point info for our website visitors with a clean look. Thank you.

Triumph Kitchen
2 de abril de 2023

App works very well, looks good and is easy to customize. Also had a question regarding changing something and they sent me code with exactly where to paste it the same day

fuj
Canadá
24 de julio de 2023

Quick and helpful customer service. I tries the free version and it went well then I upgraded. It may seem a little complicated at the beginning, but the CS team helps a lot. Even if you don't ask for help, they are proactively approaching you to correct if there is something wrong on your settings.

Studio Moien