Omtaler (643)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
20. juni 2024

This app is really nice, And we got always swift support from their team

They give us very helpful and prompt answer
Love you

Satvic Movement
India
12 måneder bruker appen
20. juni 2024

Exellent app, great support.
All that you need this app can do it perfect.

fitnessgram.gr

fitnessgram.gr
Hellas
Over 1 år bruker appen
24. april 2024

We just installed this app after a few years of using "Order Deadline."

The app looks better, costs less, and has more options. The best feature is the ability to keep the estimated delivery date visible in the cart and, above all, the checkout. This should help with our conversion rate.

The customer support from the Coder Team is almost instantaneous. Yes, there is a little learning curve, but rest assured that you will get the help you need to get going.

Laguiole Imports
4 dager bruker appen
12. mai 2024

An absolute game-changer! The response time of this Shopify app is phenomenal, significantly boosting conversion rates. I can't thank the team enough for their clarity and patience throughout. 5 stars all the way!

Whisper's Store
Tsjekkia
3 måneder bruker appen
6. juni 2024

Amazing service and exceptional support system they have. Provided the help I needed! 5/5

Canvas Case
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
10. april 2024

Excellent product. I needed a way for my customers to see approximate time frames their orders would arrive. Works great. I also got super fast, detailed customer support when trying to make one product different from the rest.

Kaden & Kai
19 dager bruker appen
16. april 2024

The team provided incredibly fast support. The tool is also helpful in displaying estimated dates across products, cart, and checkout.

Epsilonartgallery
Mexico
10 måneder bruker appen
11. juli 2024

I made a request for custom CSS code to change a particularity of the advanced delivery widget and they responded very quickly and implemented the code automatically for me. This was incredible! Furthermore, the app is very good, offers several functionalities and really fulfills its intended purpose and for a very fair price.

NOLVA
Brasil
2 dager bruker appen
21. juni 2024

Easy to use. Extremely useful and customizable. Very flexible app. I just started to use and hopefully can help with more conversions.
Their support team is extremely helpful and quick response. Feel really good to have them for my support!

Generayxion
Rundt 9 timer bruker appen
27. mai 2024

Easy to use app, even in the free version, fast customer service.

Ankletme