Estimated Delivery Date ‑ Plus , 527 reviews
The app is not loading. None of the buttons of the navigation buttons can be clicked on. There is no live chat inside the app. App not working + 0 support = 1 star.
Of course I would update my review if the app was working but it's not.
worst customer support ever! There is not tutorial available, no FAQ section. Not at all user friendly. Support sent some complicated answer in coder language. I said I didn't understand. He told me to install another app. Pathetic losers.
App is not working on my shopify store. it’s take too much time for Load please help Me ASAP, I also contacted support team but no one replied.
No support on request and support request messages are ignored
You can't add zones or products within them where the features can only be used if you give 5 stars and that's really shameful.
Thank you very much for your evaluation. More than 90% of the functions of our service can fully meet your needs. As for the remaining less than 10% of the functions, it will take up a lot of our server resources and cause our costs (maintenance costs, capital costs etc.) rises sharply. In order to ensure the fluency and stability of our existing customers using our application, we can only limit the use and give it to customers who need to use this function.
Now I know how all those 5-star ratings came about: they're bought! In exchange for 5 stars, the developer gives permanently free membership! Dubious!!! We delete this app immediately.