Estimated Delivery Date ‑ Plus

1 review
4.9
1 review
November 5, 2022

Unfortunately this app is missing some key features, that I even would willing to pay for. The overall look is pretty nice and I like it very much. You have plenty of customizeability, but its missing a key feature. You cant set up different cutoff times, and this is a huge deal. The cutoff time on saturday is different, than on monday to friday. So first of all I thought, I will change the settings everytime on friday night, and after the cutoff time on saturday back to normal. But now it has confused more customers than helped anyone. Because after saturday cutoff time, the timer keeps going down until sunday, even tho I unchecked the box for sunday "Order delivery working days" and "Order ready working days", but it still counts down to sunday. So its not possible for the timer do display a time with more than 24 hours? It confused 3 customers just today, and me either. If they got this main feature, I could think of comming back and dropping a 5 star review. Ive even sent them an Email with my problem and they answered very fast, but dont want to work on this feature. I can understand this decision, but I cant use this app then. In other apps its no problem to set different cutoff times for each day individually.

Johnnys Clipper