Acerca de Estimated Delivery Date by EDD
The world's largest online retailer displays the estimated delivery date on the product page. Why don't you?
Estimated Delivery Date by E.D.D. is a simple, effective tool to drive sales and increase conversions.
Internet shoppers want their items as fast as possible - they are far more likely to buy something if they know it’ll arrive on time. This app will add the estimated delivery date on your product page and give buyers accurate delivery estimations based on their IP address or ZIP code.
MORE SALES. HIGHER CONVERSION RATES.
Using Estimated Delivery Date, you’ll be able to add an optional countdown timer to the product page to inform customers when they should order by if they would like to receive their product by a certain date.
By creating a sense of urgency, buyers are more likely to proceed to the checkout and buy your product there and then, increasing your conversion rate and maximizing your profits.
- Add estimated delivery date to product page based on buyer IP address or ZIP code
- Countdown timer to delivery date cut off creates a sense of urgency
- Integrates with USPS or FedEx to provide the most accurate date possible
- You can also set a custom transit time
Our business was created to create apps to help small to mid-size businesses compete with the larger online retailers.
Se integra con
- Sitio web del desarrollador
- Política de privacidad no proporcionada
Precio 7 días de prueba gratis
* Todos los cargos se facturan en USD. Los cargos recurrentes, incluidos los costos mensuales o los cargos basados en el uso, se facturan cada 30 días.
Reseñas más recientes
National Name Badge
The app appears once after installation and then disappears. The text displayed reads Null, Null instead of displaying the correct information. I would not recommend this app.