Estimated Delivery Date Range

Estimated Delivery Date Range

by SetuBridge

Order delivery date message (Estimated shipping date message)

Shedzy

This app is invaluable to my business and overall I'm very happy. I would like to see a slightly quicker to navigate custom message list for use on a smaller 13 inch laptop. You have to hover over each line item to find out what you are looking at.
Great customer service and quick resolution after the app crashed once. Great template options!

September 1, 2021

Thanks for the review! Our team feels grateful that our app is of so much importance and helpful to you :)

We are working on the UI/UX improvement. Till it's ready, you can make use of the Import-Export feature for your situation. https://prnt.sc/1qydtxz

Karribay

This app integration was flawless, to my store works great. This support them is mind blowing, assistance is of first class

Audeor

Very helpful customer support! Would give it 5 stars if it had better support for multi-language stores. As a theoretical example, if I target Canada, half of my visitors would select English language and the other half would choose French. However, with this app I would have to choose whether to show shipping info in English or French for all visitors from Canada, regardless of their language selection in my store. Would also have preferred if it was synced with my Shipping Zones from the Shopify backend settings. Uploading and bulk editing the CSV file for all markets was a hassle.

Snuggle Beans Store

Good app does what it does and responsive support. Only 4 star for I did not like the fact that they messaged me through WhatsApp at first for promotional purposes but it was responsive.

May 12, 2021

Thanks for your appreciation for the App. Your words encourage us to keep doing our best to help Shopify stores with advanced functionality.

Please excuse us for connecting with you over WhatsApp without confirming your comfortability. From the last 8 years of building Shopify apps & connecting to merchants from different regions of the globe, we have identified that merchants are found more active on WhatsApp as compare to any other communication platform. With the pure intention of instant support & easy conversation, we reach through WhatsApp & assist them further in all the manners we can. But, as per your remarks, we will consider this & improve. Thanks for acknowledging us.

BorderTribe

I took the basic plan and it is a good simple solution. The support too was prompt and good. I will recommend this app to others.

Design Your Home

Hey , The customer supports was really helpful with some custimazations ! But I think they should insert these custimazations in the app as a standard feature.