Estimated Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery Date, Shipping Time Countdown, ETA

From $2.99/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Naturewall

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is very helpful to show out estimated delivery dates that update day by day. Had a few problems with load time and formatting across general and specific messages but got in touch with their live chat and they had it sorted there and then. Also added in formatting requests. Lovely and helpful, thank you.

Yong Qiu

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

It suddenly does not show up, but the customer service contacts me and solve the issue. it is ok now.

April 7, 2022

Thanks for your trust in us and for your patience. There were some technical issues on the server & that affect app performance. We’re looking forward to making your experience even better in the future :)

Crockerybazzar.com

Location India

Very good app,it helped me fulfilling my store with details whatever i had wished to be required for success

Topknot Tiaras & Veils

I used the app to help give better delivery date range forecasts to customers. I found it easy to setup and worked well. I would like the ability to select by vendor but otherwise it works well.

iSexyShop Int.

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ho usato quest'app per impostare il tempo di consegna stimato, un po complicato nel configurarla ma l'assistenza è stata super disponibile nell'aiutarmi. Sarebbe bello se fosse compatibile anche con Safari in quanto io utilizzo molto questo browser ma quello che conta è la funzionalità dell'app e devo dire che è molto utile!

Thrivilion

Location Israel

- I had an issue with the charges. When they saw my negative review, they reached out to me and refunded me. So this is why I'm editing this review. I must say that despite this - the app is doing exactly what you need. So I do recommend this service.

Shedzy

This app is invaluable to my business and overall I'm very happy. I would like to see a slightly quicker to navigate custom message list for use on a smaller 13 inch laptop. You have to hover over each line item to find out what you are looking at.
Great customer service and quick resolution after the app crashed once. Great template options!

September 1, 2021

Thanks for the review! Our team feels grateful that our app is of so much importance and helpful to you :)

We are working on the UI/UX improvement. Till it's ready, you can make use of the Import-Export feature for your situation. https://prnt.sc/1qydtxz

Karribay

Location Trinidad & Tobago

This app integration was flawless, to my store works great. This support them is mind blowing, assistance is of first class

Audeor

Location Sweden

Very helpful customer support! Would give it 5 stars if it had better support for multi-language stores. As a theoretical example, if I target Canada, half of my visitors would select English language and the other half would choose French. However, with this app I would have to choose whether to show shipping info in English or French for all visitors from Canada, regardless of their language selection in my store. Would also have preferred if it was synced with my Shipping Zones from the Shopify backend settings. Uploading and bulk editing the CSV file for all markets was a hassle.

Snuggle Beans Store

Good app does what it does and responsive support. Only 4 star for I did not like the fact that they messaged me through WhatsApp at first for promotional purposes but it was responsive.

May 12, 2021

Thanks for your appreciation for the App. Your words encourage us to keep doing our best to help Shopify stores with advanced functionality.

Please excuse us for connecting with you over WhatsApp without confirming your comfortability. From the last 8 years of building Shopify apps & connecting to merchants from different regions of the globe, we have identified that merchants are found more active on WhatsApp as compare to any other communication platform. With the pure intention of instant support & easy conversation, we reach through WhatsApp & assist them further in all the manners we can. But, as per your remarks, we will consider this & improve. Thanks for acknowledging us.

Previous 1