Estimated Delivery Date Range

Order delivery date message timer, shipping or delivery time

From $2.99/month

Blik Products

Very friendly app, easy to use. Also, customer support is there to answer any questions that may arise.

Legendary Computers

Exactly what I was looking for. I have long processing times and this will help with customer confusion about delivery times.

Montableaudeco

Very good application. easy for use .Thanks for help Charly..sorry for my english :) .......................

2020 NOXUMODERN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top

Vashi Electricals

Good app to show the estimation delvery time with additoanl promotional texts. Thank you SetuBridge team.

Active Gift

Vaishali Parmar is very patient. Walk me all to way to customize. This app is very helpful. Can increase conversation rate greatly. And it has live chat support, very convenient to get support.

Guntaro

I had problems while setting up the app, they inmediately send me a message and offered me support and helped me. Awesome customer support. Awesome app. Thank you.

Pittsburgh Spray

Was using a different app switched to this as it shows in the checkout and add to cart and thank you page easy install great service and app!

PrintInk Canada

Excellente application. Le support répond très rapidement pour des petits ajustements. Disponible en anglais et en français. Merci! :)

KYNNI

Simple app with very affordable pricing. I had some issues with setting it up, but the customer support was available a few minutes after my request and made it work for me. Super good communication and friendly staff.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12