Estimated Delivery Date Range

Estimated Delivery Date Range

by SetuBridge

Order delivery date time message (shipping date info.)

Glow By Me

The app is so simple and does exactly what describes, we reached out to the support for some customization and they were quick, efficient and very professional

nullsechsneun2

great app, works perfectly. Support is very fast. Can recommend this app 100%. user friendly and quick to install.

TheRevivalGun

Looks super clean. Tried a few of the other apps out but they looked a little cheap, this one looks very professional and the customer support was a great help in setting it up.

labanci

I usually try multiple apps before sticking with one and so far this is the best one in terms of functionality and pricing. The customer service was quick in getting back to me and fast to resolve my issue in trying to place the estimated delivery date under the “add to cart” button. I recommend!

4evergymequipment

I recommend this app! The app is very useful and easy to use and you can customise it per product or collection ! it is amazing

teecci

Very useful & very nice App
Great job & really 5 star App. I will recommend to everyone to whoever is looking for Delivery Date Range for their store.

Presm Store

A light, fast and very simple application.
However, it is one of the best applications in its ease of installation and adjusting its settings to fit perfectly with the store, and the application by its work to clarify the estimated time for the product to reach the customer is an important element in increasing confidence in the store, thus increasing sales and profits.

NORVINE Official Store

I checked out several apps for displaying the estimated delivery date range, this is the only one where text can be customized per country based on visitor's IP. the support is fast, friendly and very helpful. This is the only app I recommend for this purpose.

Healthy Squeeze UK

Perfect app for delivery estimation display. It is very nice and customizable. Also the support team was very helpful. I really recommend

www.alletvonderdelen.nl

Very good support by Whatsapp to get it worked. In the evening and during the day, take time they need. Excellent! I never had this before by another one.

Previous 1 3 4 5