4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its customization options, including location-specific messaging, which helps improve conversion rates and reduce delivery-related queries. It's praised for its seamless integration, control over bulky items, and accurate delivery dates. Merchants find it affordable, simple, and professional. The support team is known for their quick and efficient assistance. The app is easy to set up and functions perfectly.

October 24, 2020

I recommend this excellent application, it clearly indicates the delivery time, with different theme, the installation and the settings are easy, the customer service is very professional, fast and very caring to help with each request, date format or position on the product sheet, in France we use a particular date format, the template was not in the list, he developed it for me, nice and professional I recommend

BOBO BIRD FRANCE Montres et lunettes en bois
France
Almost 3 years using the app
October 20, 2020

Excellent customer service, developers are attentive and responsive. The rendering is good and inexpensive I highly recommend it.

Masques transparent pour particulier et professionnel
France
29 days using the app
October 19, 2020

Great app, easy to use, I was trying to find something like this app and this worked for me. Good Customer service.

Star Enterprize Ltd
Almost 2 years using the app
SetuBridge replied October 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. :)

October 15, 2020

Increased our conversion rate giving our customers estimated delivery time. Very simple but works good.

Modern Motus
SetuBridge replied October 15, 2020

October 13, 2020

i have search many month's for the best app for my online webshop. I have finally find it. I need help for setup differents delivery days with their price. They will help me fix for free. Nice customer service. It is not expensive. I recommend for every shop. I am planning to use it in all my webshop in the future.

CHARLESCVVONLINEST
Netherlands
3 months using the app
SetuBridge replied October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us & recommendation of our app. Also, contact us freely for any help. Thanks again! :)

October 12, 2020

Las funciones son prescisas, el precio es adecuado y funciona super bien en mi sitio, muy conforme con esta app

Detallitos Pandora
Chile
10 months using the app
SetuBridge replied October 12, 2020

Muchas gracias por sus amables palabras. Realmente apreciamos que se tome el tiempo para compartir su experiencia con nosotros. :)

October 2, 2020

This app is very useful for my store ,easy to install, great performance by this app .Customers gets estimate delivery date of their orders ,very very good app

mmshop.club
India
SetuBridge replied October 10, 2020

September 13, 2020

I was looking for a simple App that informed my customers as to when they would receive their package if they ordered. I found this order deliver estimation app that would suit my needs. If my customer liked a product, on the same page, I am able to inform my customers, when the shipment will be delivered.
The customer service has been outstanding, I see that they have added more features from the time I started using them. I would recommend this app & the company if you are looking for an order delivery estimation feature.

PoetryDesigns
SetuBridge replied September 30, 2020

August 22, 2020

We installed this app yesterday due to another app we used vanishing from the app store. The app is super easy to install and requires zero coding to be done by us. Allows our customers to see exactly when to expect their orders.

Spoken to the developer about adding a feature to specify a timeframe PER PRODUCT which they are going to do on next update. Great team

Bring Me The Cakes
2 days using the app
SetuBridge replied August 22, 2020

Other thanks for functionality suggestion. We're going to pass your suggestion to our developer team. It will be implemented in our next release.