Display Delivery Estimate Date
Display expected delivery date message of the product on all product pages of the website. Order delivery time - date, country flag.
Display Specific Message
Configure to display the estimated shipping date details for all/specific/country/tag wise available products. estimated delivery time,
Customize Delivery Time Widget
Shipping calculator app allows personalizing widget using font styling, background colors, border color and many more options.
About Estimated Delivery Date Range
The E-commerce space is highly competitive and to avoid such competition being relevant & authentic is the only key to success. As in the virtual world attention span is becoming lesser, so time plays an important role in any product delivery date. Selling a high-quality product that too in quantity as per customer convenience matters the most.
#Increase sales & Enhanced Customer Satisfaction
#Better customer satisfaction, Higher sales
Displaying the Estimated Delivery Date increases users' trust & authenticity in the store and the products. The seller can set a piece of clear information on the date & day of product arrival that helps to push the customer decision-making process. Delivery information suggests the brand's presence, confidence, and commitment to providing the best customer experience.
- Set Country/product/collection/tag wise expected delivery date range & message
- Highlight the widget using Icon, text, font styling, country flag & name, etc.
- Ready-to-use designed templates
- Set Cut off-time (Non-working days)
- Select min lead & max lead days for the order delivery message
- Target all/specific products estimated range
- Set Customized position for arrival message bar
- Messages can be displayed on single or multiple pages
Why merchant should use the Estimated Order Delivery Date?
- Set the expected product arrival date & time information
- Built confidence in the customer & gain their trust
- Set separate delivery date message for collections, products, tags & countries
Who can use EST?
Estimated Delivery is very much essential for all types of eCommerce Businesses. It can be used in industries like Fashion, Printing, Home Decor, Gaming, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, and many more.
Increase customer succession rate
- It helps to enhance the user experience
- Brings trust & confidence
- Create an urgency to boost conversion & Sales
- Delivery date transparency creates trust amongst user
For the ultimate user experience, we recommend using the latest version one of the following Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge.
We help you to manage app compatibility within the current theme following all Shopify standards. For specific extra customization requirements on the estimated delivery date, an additional charge will be considered.
Best replacement of ETA, Delivery Date Schedule, Order Deadline ‑ Delivery Date, Delivery Date By Omega, Delivery Date by StreamThing,
Perfectly work with Avada, Hulkapps, Hextom apps, Advanced Product Options (Mageworx), AZEXO Free Page Builder, Booster Apps
- Digital Products,
- Delivery & Pickups,
- Order Management,
- Shipping Rates,
- Shipping Status,
- Checkout Page
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Easy way to give customers an idea of lead times. A number of my products are made to order so conveying an actual shipping date was a challenge. This app shows the lead times I define clearly visible on each product page.
House Of Kaju
This is a basic feature we expected from Shopify. However this App provider is our savior. The estimates are well working. Godo work team
This app is a good tool, with easy customisation and fast integration. I recommend if you want light and efficient delivery date estimation