Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA

Estimated delivery time, Order deadline, Countdown Timer

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Savv-e Work Store

I have been testing this app for the last few days. It does look as though the functionality is well thought through and should do what we need - unfortunately it has a significant bug and the support experience has been very poor. Settings are controlled at the product and collection level. For me, my collections were synced at installation time - but when I add new ones (which is a very likely need to group products for delivery date control), these are not re-synced from Shopify to the database that EDD uses - so you can't use them to control the delivery dates. There is a 'slow update? / Sync button' that appears to offer a refresh - so it looks to be a known problem area - but this does not work (for me at least). I am unsure how well the support are versed in the product - I have had a very hard time getting this problem understood and it's wasted a lot of time for me. I do expect more from a product sold from the Shopify app store so have asked for a refund and will be looking elsewhere. It's a shame - as I say, the product looks well thought out, but it is unusable for me in its current state and there doesn't appear to be a way to get that resolved.

klossdaniel7422-e905

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

It was a really cool and lovely team at first sight. However, every time you have a request, you are put off and told that we will pass it on to our IT team. Nothing comes by itself and you always have to ask yourself. In addition, you should change the theme code yourself, even though you have no idea about it. Support is there to help customers, not to do it yourself. Too bad, it was a cool app..

VINTARAMA

Location Germany

After checking locally in the US and Australia, I found that everywhere the same (wrong) delivery time is displayed exactly as in Germany. The support had 30 days to get the problem under control - which did not happen. So now I've paid for an app that not only didn't do anything, but probably scared off buyers. Very disappointing! ADDITION: I was horrified to find this non-functioning app is STILL on my site (even after deleting all cookies and cashe data), even though I uninstalled it weeks ago!!! So it won't even uninstall cleanly! I STRONGLY advise against this app!

July 20, 2022

Hello, VINTARAMA!
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are deeply sorry if our service did not meet your expectations. If you could tell us what went wrong and how we could contribute to improving, that would be great.

Please know that we would be happy to arrange a conversation with you and our team to discuss your feedback. Please feel free to contact us via email with our agent. At ETA, we are devoted to your success, and we are constantly striving to improve so that we are a better fit for your business's goals and standards.

Have a fantastic day!

Kelly | ETA Support

Farm Vibrance

Location India
Time spent using app About 21 hours

No product specific cutoff time. More importantly, does not delete code off your theme even after deleting the app. I have contacted them and waited over 21 hours, but still no response. Script also slows down website speed

LA FURMILIA

Location South Africa

Endless problems with this app. The dates are totally incorrect (even though set up correctly), some products with the same ETA date configuration show differently or the ETA dates are missing entirely. Support responds once and then not again.

June 16, 2021

Hello there,

We always care about your experience of using the app. Also, we understand that it is unhappy to have troubles when trying it on your store.
So one of our supports keep trying to reach you to help you set it up. Haven' t hear from you yet. Kindly check the email and and tell us the details. Then we can try our best to help you.

Regards,