Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA

Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 19, 2023

Support is ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH.. we're on a paid plan.

We've identified a bug, which we were told that it would be pass to their development team to fix and they will get back to us with an update..

We've sent EIGHT Chasing Emails, each time having to waste our time in re-explain everything over and over again... only to be fobbed off with the same "we'll fix it & update you message"..

15 Weeks of waiting, 8 times we've contacted them ... still the same..... Have uninstalled..

STORM Watches
Time spent using app: 4 months
UpperCommerce replied January 20, 2023

Hi STORM Watches,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We apologize for any disappointment our service may have caused and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We would like to address your concerns and would be more than happy to discuss the situation with you and our team. If you would like to do so, please let us know. Please note that our development team has already ensured that the data is synced to the correct cut-off time, but if you continue to experience issues, please let us know so we can further investigate the problem and resolve it. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerly,
ETA Support team

Edited January 29, 2023

Great application and support but I just realized that translation is impossible in different language and support cannot assist me on this...

I'm using Shopify translation app "Translate & Adapt" but no way to find a way to translate ETA, that's so bad.

*UPDATE* | 29 January 2023 : We realized that we have many bugs, ETA by country doesn't work...

Worst cutomer service ever from my experience

Komete XR
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 13, 2022

If you set the same exact handling time and shipping time for all product, it still shows different delivery dates. For example, while set to the same settings, one product says delivery Delivery Dec. 20-23 and another Dec. 19-21. Not good. I'm just gonna look for another app bc I shouldnt have to deal with a lot of tech support just to get the app to do it's central and most basic functionality.

B3 U ATHLETICS
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 10, 2022

I have been testing this app for the last few days. It does look as though the functionality is well thought through and should do what we need - unfortunately it has a significant bug and the support experience has been very poor. Settings are controlled at the product and collection level. For me, my collections were synced at installation time - but when I add new ones (which is a very likely need to group products for delivery date control), these are not re-synced from Shopify to the database that EDD uses - so you can't use them to control the delivery dates. There is a 'slow update? / Sync button' that appears to offer a refresh - so it looks to be a known problem area - but this does not work (for me at least). I am unsure how well the support are versed in the product - I have had a very hard time getting this problem understood and it's wasted a lot of time for me. I do expect more from a product sold from the Shopify app store so have asked for a refund and will be looking elsewhere. It's a shame - as I say, the product looks well thought out, but it is unusable for me in its current state and there doesn't appear to be a way to get that resolved.

Savv-e Work Store
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited November 15, 2022

It was a really cool and lovely team at first sight. However, every time you have a request, you are put off and told that we will pass it on to our IT team. Nothing comes by itself and you always have to ask yourself. In addition, you should change the theme code yourself, even though you have no idea about it. Support is there to help customers, not to do it yourself. Too bad, it was a cool app..

klossdaniel7422-e905
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited July 26, 2022

After checking locally in the US and Australia, I found that everywhere the same (wrong) delivery time is displayed exactly as in Germany. The support had 30 days to get the problem under control - which did not happen. So now I've paid for an app that not only didn't do anything, but probably scared off buyers. Very disappointing! ADDITION: I was horrified to find this non-functioning app is STILL on my site (even after deleting all cookies and cashe data), even though I uninstalled it weeks ago!!! So it won't even uninstall cleanly! I STRONGLY advise against this app!

VINTARAMA
Germany
Time spent using app: 29 days
UpperCommerce replied July 20, 2022

Hello, VINTARAMA!
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are deeply sorry if our service did not meet your expectations. If you could tell us what went wrong and how we could contribute to improving, that would be great.

Please know that we would be happy to arrange a conversation with you and our team to discuss your feedback. Please feel free to contact us via email with our agent. At ETA, we are devoted to your success, and we are constantly striving to improve so that we are a better fit for your business's goals and standards.

Have a fantastic day!

Kelly | ETA Support

April 21, 2022

No product specific cutoff time. More importantly, does not delete code off your theme even after deleting the app. I have contacted them and waited over 21 hours, but still no response. Script also slows down website speed

Farm Vibrance
India
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
June 7, 2021

Endless problems with this app. The dates are totally incorrect (even though set up correctly), some products with the same ETA date configuration show differently or the ETA dates are missing entirely. Support responds once and then not again.

LA FURMILIA
South Africa
Time spent using app: 16 days
UpperCommerce replied June 16, 2021

Hello there,

We always care about your experience of using the app. Also, we understand that it is unhappy to have troubles when trying it on your store.
So one of our supports keep trying to reach you to help you set it up. Haven' t hear from you yet. Kindly check the email and and tell us the details. Then we can try our best to help you.

Regards,