Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA

Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA | Reviews

by UpperCommerce

Estimated delivery time, Order deadline, Countdown Timer

Placeways

I use this app to put the estimated delivery time on the product page, and it work perfectly, hopefully it can be automated to eta from Ali express.

OrnamentallyYou

Very adequate app. Easy to use, and does the job well. Plus the developers are motivated to keep working on it to make it better

Life In Motion

We encountered issue recently with the non-display of the Estimated Delivery Date message functionality when viewed from mobile on our store. However, it worked well when accessed from desktop. We engaged the support team with very fast responsive customer service. Bravo to the support team, namely CC and the developer, Yu in helping us to resolve the issue within a very short period of time. Much appreciated.

SNEAKERS HEAT

Great app but what is even greater than the app itself is the customer service.
It's hard to find an efficient and fast one but ETA is really amazing for that.
Thank you guys you're the best !!!

La Machine Cycle Club

Great! Had a problem and it was fixed really fast. Thanks for that. Really appreciate the swift support.

All Day Modern

This app really helps me give the customer an estimated shipping time based on specific products, collections, or the whole website. Having the estimated shipping on the product page, shopping cart, & checkout will definitely increase my sales.

i9 Shops

AWESOME APP! AWESOME Support too! Perfect match! I recommend 120%. They provide me all the support i needed to enable the app and make it work.

January 19, 2021

Hey, thanks for your review, which motivates us to offer better customer service to customers like you^ - ^
Besides, we really appreciate your feedback, advice. They really matters to us and help us improve our product.
Finally, thanks you for being one of our customers. If you have any further questions, feedback, please just let us know.

yougiftswitch

It's a good app. It's very helpful to my store, and it's simple and direct to use. I'm very optimistic about this app, and the customer service response speed is very fast

qysure

Great app and excellent customer service. 100% Recommended to give more information to your client about shipping and improve conversion.

lpqwerasdf

Really Nice app to tell people exactly when they are going to receive their package (just like amazon do) ! I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. 5stars!

Previous 1