Estimated Shipping Cost

Estimated Shipping Cost

by Sweet Ecom

Show delivery cost by users ip and your store shipping rates

Stonii Ellien's Topnotch

I used this app to show me how to do my marketing, this app is very useful.I still have a lot of learning to do..Can't wait to see what's ahead

Ann More Products

OmG I really like this app.. This was so easy to install, such quick install, professional looking. Thanks to the developers/Sweet Ecom. Such an awesome app..

Zabazio

Super simple to install and clearly visible in the product page. I am now waiting for my clients' purchases. I hope it will be beneficial.

ThePikuCart

Nice , i am yet to use the app mkhkubjgjdvfdcv zbxzhvXVFBJSXvn HXFvbvFc zvdhxbhvkjdnhfiugnifgsdvgnsdngfvidgnvksndvksdf,k

Slagerij Soffiati

GGHIUHHKJHKHKJHKJKKLJKLJKLKLKLNKLNKNLNMNNNNKLJKJHUIGUIGYFHGDGFGVVVHHGGFGFGFGHGHGHHKJHJKHJHJHJBNBBNBBNBNBBN

French Antique Collections

Being a little older than many of your users, it took a few minutes to get my head around how it worked. I had previously set up the shipping rates and then changed them once I installed the app in order to fine tune the shipping. At first it took a while for the app to up-date, to the point where I sent an email asking what to do. Sod's law is that it then up-dated perfectly and has been very responsive since.

I love the fact that clients can see up front what their potential shipping cost is going to be determined by where they are. Of course if the client happens to be in Hong Kong at the time they search but actually live around the corner from me then it will give a false reading but, otherwise, it is brilliant.

I have been buying and selling online for many years and my very very largest pet hate is that so often I have to wade through the whole buying process before the shop lets me know how much I am going to have to pay to have it shipped. It is by far the biggest reason for me abandoning the cart, as so many shipping charges are outrageous, and so I know it must be the same for everybody else.

I would far rather that the client can see this up front and then decide whether to put the item in their cart or not. If they then abandon the cart, at least I know it was not the shipping cost that put them off.

Toko Miss Cuan

good thank you for making it free. good apps.

NEO WADVENTURE

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Go sportify

awesome app, great work, keep it up to date and there shall be no problems, and these free apps help a lot

MEKKO-SHOP

It's a best app to use to improve shipping in my web site; so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.