Estimated Shipping Cost

Estimated Shipping Cost

by Sweet Ecom

Show delivery cost by users ip and your store shipping rates

MEKKO-SHOP

It's a best app to use to improve shipping in my web site; so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

OllLoll

Really good app and also its free. Actually it works better than other limit apps which says pay 5$ get 5 view etc. I tried a lot of apps, it is what it is !

Watches For Children

great app helps me do a lot i couldnt live without it .

Becketts Music Ltd

Quick and easy to install.
It would be nice to be able to size the display, personally I think it is a little on the large size. Great free app, instantly informs of shipping costs

Gararagekit World

Great App. Its free. A quick and simple solution to help display shipping cost on the product page. I've spent hours researching to find your only option would be to pay a developer to create something similar. I recommend this app with 5 starzs.

Bmini | Store for Design Enthusiasts with Kids

Just installed, but works great and it is free ! Perfect. Good job....................................

Pinkycatour

IT'S BEAUTIFUL !! I Love it. Thank you :D Works perfectly , smooth transitions, and works like magic!

KSM STOCK

I LIKE IT THANK YOU ITS FREE SPECIALLY FOR BEGINNER SMALL ENTERPRENUER I LIKE IT THANK YOU ITS FREE SPECIALLY FOR BEGINNER SMALL ENTERPRENUER

TheCyber Store

this app is hectic and so simple i would use it for my future websites. Plus i dont need to do jack. as soon as i installed it nothing else

Mr Pool Man

Great app, free and easy to install. The IP accuracy is pretty bad, but that's possibly just my area (QLD, Australia) I found the accuracy was about 100km out.